Hulk Hogan Talks About The Streak Ending, His Health, Vince McMahon, WM Rumors, More
* Regarding his segment with Steve Austin and The Rock, it wasn't planned far ahead and all done on the fly. He joked that Stephanie McMahon was to blame for him saying "Silverdome" because he was rushed out.
* He said everything that's old is new again in regards to where WWE and WrestleMania will go in the future. He said doing a bunch of moves doesn't mean as much as telling a story and having a few bigger moves that matter. Hogan predicted it will go back to larger-than-life characters.
* He called Vince McMahon a consummate pro and said he has never asked anyone to do anything he wouldn't do himself. Hogan said Vince was one of the best he's ever worked with.
* His favorite match this year was Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker. He watched that match with his son Nick in catering and thought Taker was going to win. He said Vince McMahon always has a plan and there's more to it than we know.
* Speaking of Nick, he got hurt training and is no longer interested in wrestling or MMA. He's been focusing on DJ and music work.
* He said they were never even close to having some kind of Hogan vs. Roddy Piper match this year, Piper was just trying to get something going on his own.
* His back is getting better after having fusion surgery but he's dealing with arthritis issues that his family has a history with. He's taking some natural medicines to deal with that.
* He is proud to be a WWE lifer and said it's in his blood. He said wrestling is what he lives and a great escape for people. He talked about it being better than UFC or other MMA because you get much more entertainment.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.