* Goldust and Stardust defeated Rybaxel after Goldust pinned Axel with the Curtain Call.
* Damien Sandow dressed as a Texan in short blue jean shorts, boots and a cowboy hat to face Adam Rose. Sandow comes out and insults Texans saying this is how the rest of the country sees Texans. Rose won with the Party Foul.
* Slater Gator vs. Diego and Big E (with Torito) was up next. This was a fan vote match and was voted a match over a dance off 51% to 49%. Big E pinned O'Neil with the Big Ending after a distraction by Torito. Titus and Slater were arguing during the whole match.
A Connor the crusher video aired to a big round of applause. A Connor chant breaks out.
There were like 6 plugs for the WWE Network tonight.
* Triple threat WWE Divas Titles Match: Natalya vs Paige vs AJ Lee (c). Big pop for Natalya, mediocre for Paige and a huge pop for AJ. Two minutes into the match Paige knocks AJ out of the ring and AJ gets taken to the back. A huge "we want AJ" chant broke out and Paige screamed, "well you can't have her," which got the biggest reaction. Natalya and Paige put on a great match. Paige hit the Paige-Turner and Natalya kicked out at 2. Natalya reversed the PTO into the sharpshooter but Paige reached the ropes to break it. Paige kicked Nat out of the ring when AJ ran into the ring and immediately put Paige into the Black Widow and Paige immediately tapped out. Paige couldn't believe it and ran to the back.
* Rusev (w/ Lana) vs. Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter). Lana does her usual Russian speech, nothing different than on TV. Zeb comes out and asks Lana if she knows where she is tonight. He says we're not in Stalingrad or Leningrad, we're in Lubbock, Texas home of the Red Raiders of Texas Tech, which got a huge pop. Zeb does the "We the People" chant. There was a loud USA chant all match. This was a great match. Really impressed with a Swagger and Rusev. Rusev got out of the Patriot Lock by reaching the ropes and eventually got on The Accolade. Swagger almost got out of it, but Rusev put it on tighter and Swagger had to eventually tap out.
They thanked us tonight and said to make sure to come back when we return in the future, which I think it might be a while before they return.
Tony Chimel was the ring announcer and announces the main event will be a tag team match.
* Seth Rollins & Randy Orton vs. Dean Ambrose & The Big Show is the main event. It was an okay match. A little bit of a disappointment for a main event, but Randy Orton has a beautiful drop kick. A thing of beauty. Big Show & Dean Ambrose win by DQ. Big Show was cleaning house when Orton hit Show with Rollins' Money in the Bank briefcase. Rollins tries to hit Show with the briefcase but Ambrose reverses and hits Rollins with the briefcase. Show knocks out Orton with a punch and takes out Rollins with a Chokeslam. Big Show closed out the show by saying that it's been 20 years since he's been in Lubbock and said that the crowd was great. People were the quietest during the main event, surprisingly.
Biggest pops: AJ Lee, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show
Biggest heat: Damien Sandow, Seth Rollins, Ryback
Shawn Michaels Names John Cena's Replacement For Upcoming WWE Tour, Matches Announced
Video: Ten-Bell Salute For Roddy Piper Opens WWE Live Event In San Diego
My Personal Thoughts On Roddy Piper, How He Changed My Life, Pro Wrestling Today
Ronda Rousey Dedicates Fight To Hero Roddy Piper
Nikki Bella Talks John Cena, Dean Ambrose Grants Wish, Chris Jericho Vs. Kevin Owens, Kliq DVD Note
NJPW On AXS Recap (7/31): Okada Vs. Minoru Suzuki, AJ Styles, Davey Boy Smith Jr, Nakamura In Action
WWE Superstar Returning After SummerSlam, SmackDown Twitter TV Ratings, NXT Panel Overseas
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61, Past Comments From Piper Regarding His Health
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy