WWE recently issued a survey to fans to gauge their interest in attending a WWE Fantasy Camp at the Performance Center in Orlando. The first package would include the following:
* Unprecedented access to the WWE Performance Center amenities
* Observe an NXT promo class taught by Dusty Rhodes
* See what it takes to become a WWE Superstar by watching a training session with NXT Coaches
* Meet NXT Superstars/Coaches and WWE Legends
* Attend a private live event at the WWE Performance Center
* Take home WWE Performance Center merchandise
The second VIP package would include the following:
* Everything mentioned in the first package
* Ringside seating at a NXT TV taping
* Create your own promo video
* Get schooled on Superstar entrances, ring announcing, managing and other skills
* Participate in photo-ops and experience the inside of a ring
* Participate in promo competitions, scavenger hunts, trivia contests and competitive group events
* Have dinner with WWE Legends
There would be no physical involvement and the event would be limited to just 40 fans over the age of 18. The VIP packages would be split into groups of 10 to provide a more intimate experience.
WWE mentioned a possible cost of $7,500 for the 3 night, 2 day VIP experience.
Possible stars that would be featured include Hulk Hogan, Bill DeMott, Road Dogg, Sgt. Slaughter, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Gene Okerlund, Kevin Nash, Jimmy Hart, Eve Torres, Bob Backlund, Larry Zbyszko, Mike Rotunda, Pat Patterson, Billy Gunn, Terry Taylor, Booker T, William Regal, Eugene, Shawn Michaels and Dean Malenko.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.