From Matthew Popa & Louis Hogarth
- The night kicked off with Usos getting a huge pop. Next up was Harper and Rowan, who actually got a great reaction, with almost no heat. This match had great back and forth action, much like there Battleground match. It ended with Jey Uso hitting the splash on Harper from the top rope. This was easily one the best matches of the night, and went for about 15 minutes.
- Next up was Bo Dallas. He actually got a great pop, and cut a promo telling the audience to BOlieve in themselves. Next R-Truth came out to a huge reaction. This was a a decent match, which ended with R-Truth getting the win. After the match, Bo tried to attack R-Truth, but was flung over the top rope. Bo still did his victory lap.
- Next was Fandango vs Diego, who was not accompanied by El Torito. This match was very average, and the crowd wasn't engaged at all. The match ended with Diego getting the win, to almost no reaction.
- Next was The Miz, who came out in a white suit and cut his usual promo, talking about his "money maker". Kofi Kingston then came out to a great ovation. The Miz sold an injury in this match for about 5 minutes, which even saw trainers getting involved. It looked very convincing until Miz hit a cheap shot on Kingston. This match was actually very good, and ended with the Miz rolling Kofi up after a cross body. The Miz probably got the most heat of the night, copping a "you are a wanker" chant multiple times.
- Next up was Bray Wyatt, who entered the ring accompanied by Harper and Rowan. Wyatt got a huge reaction, and the crowd sung along with him. There was some technical issues with his video package before he came out. Chris Jericho was out next, who came out to one of the biggest pops of the night. This was easily there best encounter so far, with highlights being Wyatt's crab walk and Jericho's Lionsault. The Uso's made a save in this match after Harper and Rowan interfered. They both hit a double suicide dive on them. The match saw Jericho winning with the code breaker.
- After the match, Jericho cut a promo thanking the crowd, and then brought out his friend Daniel, and his girlfriend and kid. Daniel then proposed to his girlfriend in the middle of the ring to a huge "Yes" chant. She said yes.
- 15 minute intermission.
- After the intermission, Layla and Alicia Fox came out to almost no reaction. Next was Nikki Bella who received a big pop, followed by Emma, who obviously got a huge reaction since it was in her home town of Melbourne. This was a surprisingly great match, which saw Niki Bella execute some impressive moves. The match ended with Layla submitting to the Emma-Lock to a huge pop.
- Next was the United States title match. First out was RVD, to a huge reaction. Next was Cesaro, who the crowd loved even though he was playing the heel. Sheamus then came out to one of the biggest pops of the night. The match started out with Cesaro getting beaten on first. This match was great, and saw all competitors hitting there signitures, including the Cesaro swing. It ended with Sheamus hitting the Brogue Kick on Cesaro for the win to a huge reaction.
- Ric Flair came out to be the special guest referee for the main event of Roman Reigns vs Kane. Flair got the biggest pop of the night, and managed to do his strut in the ring. Kane came out to no heat, but actually got a lot of cheers. Roman Reigns then came out to probably the second biggest reaction of the night. This match was a street fight, and it contained some good spots. These included reigns getting thrown into the steel steps and getting choke slammed through a table. Kane pushed Flair away after a near fall, which caused Flair to take Kanes leg out from under him. This led to multiple chops from Flair on Kane, which Reigns took advantage of and speared Kane for the win. Although Falir was a bit slow on the counts, it didn't effect the overall quality of the match.
WWE Hall Of Famer Praises John Cena After Suffering Broken Nose In Last Night's RAW Main Event
Steve Austin Wraps Filming, No Hulk Hogan T-Shirts At RAW, Paige Reacts To Podcast, Chris Jericho
Lana Invites WWE Universe To Stand Up, R-Truth Releases Single, Kliq Special Tonight, WWE TV Tapings
Hulk Hogan Replacement Named Tonight, Dean Ambrose Talks Big Show, The Lucha Dragons, Total Divas
Top Star Re-Signs With Ring Of Honor
Homophobic Slur Made By Hulk Hogan Released
Former WWE Announcers To Call AAA's TripleMania XXIII Pay-Per-View In The United States
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Defends, Divas Matches, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released