Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with Byron Saxton, Booker T and Alex Riley at WWE studios in Stamford. We see fans piling into the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas. Riley plugs WWE shop. They talk about new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. We see Lesnar's 16 German suplexes to John Cena at SummerSlam. They talk more about the SummerSlam main event. They plug the SummerSlam post-show, airing tonight after RAW. Saxton confirms The Authority will be presenting Lesnar with a new title on RAW.
- We come back and they discuss Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon and Nikki Bella's turn. Saxton says Stephanie will be kicking off tonight's RAW. Booker predicts someone will step up and put his name on the list to take a shot at Lesnar tonight. Riley predicts Lesnar will sign a full time contract and we'll see him a lot more. Saxton announces, RVD, Sheamus and Roman Reigns vs. Ryback, Curtis Axel and Randy Orton for tonight. They hype tonight's show some more and that's it for the pre-show.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a video package with highlights from SummerSlam. We're live from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas with Michael Cole, JBL and Jerry Lawler. Daniel Bryan's music hits to a big pop but out comes Stephanie McMahon doing the "yes!" chant. Stephanie gets some boos as she does the chant around the ring in her new "Steph! Steph! Steph!" t-shirt.
Stephanie thanks the fans for chanting her name. She says SummerSlam was one of the most epic events in WWE history. She talks about the response on social media and says some fans think it was better than WrestleMania. She mentions new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and says tonight, he will be presented with a new title belt. She talks about the rest of the card but says the biggest loser of the night was Brie Bella, who learned first-hand you don't mess with The Authority. She says The Authority always wins and we can re-live her incredible victory for just $9.99 on the WWE Network. Stephanie thanks her husband Triple H for being her rock and always standing by her side and being faithful, unlike Daniel Bryan. Stephanie rips Brie and brings out Nikki Bella.
Nikki almost trips on her way to the ring but plays it off well. She takes the mic and says it was Brie that turned on her. She gets the "what?" treatment. She says Brie didn't become the woman she wanted her to be. She says Brie is selfish and manipulative. She says it's been about Brie since they were kids and Brie always blamed her when they got in trouble. Nikki disses Bryan and Brie for marrying him. Nikki tells Stephanie she's heartbroken over this situation. Nikki says she's standing tall on her own two feet now. She could say she lost a sister but she never really had one. Nikki says she's free now and it feels so damn good. Brie comes out to a big pop.
Nikki enters the ring and asks Nikki why she's doing this. Brie says they are sisters for life and she loves Nikki. She says Nikki has destroyed their family. Brie says she can forgive Nikki. Nikki decks her again and knocks her to the mat. Nikki says she will never forgive Brie. Stephanie looks shocked as Brie leaves the ring in tears and fans chant "you sold out" at Nikki.
Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
Back from the break and out comes Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. Big Show is out next to a big pop with his partner Mark Henry. We see the German announce team at ringside.
Rowan and Henry go at it to start the match. Rowan hits an elbow but Henry comes back with a big clothesline. Harper tags in but runs into a boot from Henry. Henry beats Harper into the corner and beats him up. Show tags in and hits Harper with big chops in the corner. Big Show with a headbutt and body shots in the corner. Show with a big scoop slam. Show keeps control until Harper hits a Big Elbow and makes a comeback. Show fights Rowan and Harper both off. Show tosses Harper over the top as we go to commercial.
We come back and Show is in control of Harper. Show with a splash in the corner. Rowan provides distraction and Harper dropkicks Show out of the ring. More back and forth as Harper comes back in and takes control. Harper does the gator roll on Show. Show fights up and slams Harper. Rowan comes in and knocks Show off his feet. Rowan manages to scoop slam Show easily and covers for a 2 count. Show finally drops Rowan and tag sin Henry. Henry runs over Rowan with clotheslines. Harper takes out Show on the floor. Henry with a splash and slam on Rowan but Harper comes in and causes Rowan to fall on top of Henry for a 2 count. Show stops a double team move on Henry. Harper eats a knockout punch. Henry hits the World's Strongest Slam on Rowan for the win.
Winners: Mark Henry and Big Show
- Backstage segment with The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Ric Flair. Ziggler tells Miz he's not an A-lister, he's an a-hole. Miz walks off and Flair talks with Ziggler.
- Renee Young is backstage with Seth Rollins. She congratulates him on his win at SummerSlam. Rollins said he did what he told the entire world he would do. He didn't run or hide, he stood in the ring and proved that not only is he the future WWE World Heavyweight Champion, he's the future of the entire WWE. Renee moves as Ambrose dumps a bucket of ice water on Rollins' back. Rollins turns around and Ambrose says that was for charity. They start brawling until officials separate them. We go to commercial.
- We come back and get a replay of what just happened. Rollins storms in on Kane and Triple H talking. He says we've got to take Ambrose out. Triple H tells him to relax. Rollins vs. Ambrose in a rematch is made for tonight. Triple H says people like Ambrose so he's going to let the fans pick the match. He says the blood will be on the hands of the fans when Rollins destroys Ambrose tonight. Kane wishes him good luck and Triple H tells him to finish it.
Natalya vs. Paige
We go to the ring and Natalya waits. WWE Divas Champion Paige is out next. She skips to the ring.
Paige cuts a promo and dedicates this match to her little friend AJ Lee. They lock up and go at it. They go back and forth until AJ's music hits and out she comes skipping around the ring. Paige is distracted, allowing Natalya to roll her up for the non-title win.
- Paige throws a fit after the match as AJ looks on from ringside. AJ takes a mic and says despite what's happened, she respects Paige and loves Paige. AJ says she dedicates her life to Paige. Paige looks confused now. AJ says she needs to get in the ring and shake Paige's hand right now. Paige quickly escapes the ring and backs up the ramp looking worried as crazy AJ looks on. Fans start chanting for CM Punk before AJ's music hits.
- Fans can vote on the WWE App for the Rollins vs. Ambrose stipulation - No Holds Barred, Falls Count Anywhere or No Disqualification. Still to come, Lesnar gets his new title. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and the announcers plug the WWE Network.
- We go to the ring and out comes Stephanie McMahon with Triple H.
The ring apron is black and the new title belt is under a cloth on a podium. Triple H talks about SummerSlam and reveals the new belt with the new logo. He introduces WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar and out he comes with Paul Heyman. They all pose with the new title for photo-ops.
Fans chant for Lesnar as they pose with the title. The Authority leaves and fans chant "thank you Lesnar" now. Heyman takes the mic and cuts a promo on how Lesnar conquered John Cena at SummerSlam. Heyman talks about how John Cena has been the face of WWE for 10 years. Heyman gives him credit for lasting as long as he did against Lesnar. Heyman says Cena earned his respect. Heyman says if he had time, he would love to make Cena a Heyman Guy. Heyman says his client does not share these opinions about Cena. Heyman goes on.
- Still to come, Ambrose vs. Rollins.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler
We go to the ring and out comes new WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes The Miz. Justin Roberts does official ring introductions. They lock up and trade holds. Miz drops Ziggler first with a shoulder. Ziggler comes back with a big hip toss and a 2 count. Ziggler with a headlock now. Miz counters with a roll up for 2. They run the ropes and Miz kicks Ziggler's leg out. Ziggler sells a leg injury and Miz stomps away.
Back from the break and Ziggler rolls Miz up for 2. Ziggler with a backslide for 2. Ziggler counters a move and hits a big DDT for another 2 count. Miz locks in the Figure Four now. Ziggler manages to make it to the bottom rope but gets counted out on the floor.
Winner by Count Out: The Miz
- After the match, Miz goes after Ziggler and beats him up. Miz rolls Ziggler back in the ring but Ziggler hits a Zig Zag.
- Renee Young is backstage with Jack Swagger. He says he failed last night but America unites when times are tough. Swagger says he's not giving up, he's going to pick himself up and come out swinging.
Jack Swagger vs. Cesaro
Swagger makes his way out to the ring with no Zeb Colter in sight. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Cesaro is out. They go to lock up but Cesaro goes for Swagger's taped up ribs. Swagger goes to lock up again but gets hit in the same spot. Swagger misses a shot in the corner and goes down. Cesaro with a big gutwrench slam. Cesaro ends up winning a back and forth match with the Neutralizer.
- After the match, the music hits and out comes Bo Dallas. Bo says 318 million Americans were let down at SummerSlam when Swagger lost. Bo says Swagger should have just Bo-lieved.
Ryback, Curtis Axel and Randy Orton vs. Sheamus, Roman Reigns and Rob Van Dam
Back from the break and Ryback and Curtis Axel wait in the ring as Randy Orton comes out. WWE United States Champion Sheamus is out next. Rob Van Dam is out next followed by Roman Reigns.
Sheamus starts things off with Axel. They go at it and Orton comes in. Sheamus blocks a backbreaker. RVD tags in as Sheamus hits a senton. RVD hits Rolling Thunder on Orton, sending him to the floor for a breather. We go to commercial.
We come back and Sheamus is handing out forearms on the apron. Axel makes the save and takes Sheamus to the corner. Orton pulls the top rope down and Sheamus lands on the floor. There are lots of "we want Ryback" and "Ryback rules" chants. Ryback is from Vegas. He tags in to a big pop. Ryback unloads on Sheamus in the corner with shoulders. Ryback whips Sheamus in the corner and he goes down on his leg. A big "feed me more" chant starts up now. Reigns and Axel tag in a the same time. Reigns hits a Samoan Drop and decks Ryback to some boos. Reigns takes out Axel and kicks his leg out. Reigns with a big clothesline on Axel. Reigns runs around the ring and hits the big dropkick on the apron. Reigns comes back in and nails a Superman punch. Ryback also gets a Superman punch. Reigns goes for a spear on Axel but Orton sneaks up with a backbreaker. RVD tags in and nails a crossbody on Axel for 2. RVD takes Axel down for a 2 count. RVD hits the split legged moonsault but Ryback stops the pin. Sheamus hits a Brogue on Ryback. Orton hits a RKO on Sheamus. RVD kicks Orton. Reigns spears Orton. Axel tosses Reigns into the ring post. RVD drops Axel with a kick. RVD nails the Frogsplash on Axel for the win.
Winners: Rob Van Dam, Sheamus and Roman Reigns
- Still to come, Rollins vs. Ambrose with fans picking the stipulation. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Orton is walking backstage. Ric Flair walks up and wants to talk about Reigns. Orton brushes him off, says to stay the hell away or Flair will find out why they used to call Orton the Legend Killer.
- We get a backstage promo from Bray Wyatt. He tells Chris Jericho to beware and says he is the new face of salvation.
The Usos vs. Stardust and Goldust
We go to the ring and out come WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Stardust is out with Goldust for a non-title match. Goldust starts off with Jey Uso and they go at it.
Back and forth match to start. Stardust finally gets a tag but The Usos cut him off in their corner with a double team move. Usos keep control for another 2 count. Stardust and Goldust end up getting the non-title win.
Winners: Goldust and Stardust
- Still to come, Ambrose vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
Fans chant USA and he says that's American pride. Henry talks about representing the US in the Olympics. He says seeing the Russian flag raised made him sick. Henry doesn't agree that America's power is gone. Henry says he's going to give Rusev a personal guided tour into the Hall of Pain. Henry drops the mic and they come face to face. Fans chant USA. Rusev strikes first and they trade shots. Rusev blocks a kick and hits a World's Strongest Slam to a big pop.
Falls Count Anywhere Match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
Back from the break and Jerry Lawler reveals the fans have voted for this one to be a Falls Count Anywhere match. Dean Ambrose is out first followed by Seth Rollins.
Lots of brawling to start. They fight up the ramp and back down to the ring with Ambrose in control. Ambrose with a big shot off the top with a steel chair in hand, after slamming Rollins on the chair. Ambrose wedges the chair into the corner. Rollins counters and sends Ambrose face first into the chair. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins has taken control with a kendo stick. Rollins talks trash but Ambrose blocks a shot. Ambrose takes the kendo stick but Rollins kicks him. Rollins with more offense and a 2 count. Rollins brings another chair in the ring. Rollins leaps in the corner but misses and drops the chair. Ambrose with a tornado DDT for a 2 count. Rollins blocks Dirty Deeds. Ambrose dodges a Curb Stomp. They collide in the middle of the ring and both go down.
More back and forth. Rollins beats Ambrose down with right hands. Ambrose fights back now. Ambrose brings a kendo stick back in and wails away on Rollins. Ambrose with a leg sweep for a 2 count. Ambrose starts throwing a bunch of chairs in the ring. Ambrose takes Rollins to the top for a superplex on top of the pile of chairs. Rollins tries to block it and fights back on the top. Rollins turns it into a big sitdown powerbomb from the top on top of the pile of chairs for a close 2 count. A table is brought in the ring. Rollins with another kendo shot. Director of Operations Kane is watching from ringside now. Fans chant for the table as Rollins sets it up. Rollins puts Ambroe's head on the table and climbs up for a super Curb Stomp. Ambrose counters and climbs up for a superplex. Ambrose superplexes Rollins through the table and they both hit hard on it. Kane gets on the apron and Ambrose decks him. Ambrose tosses Rollins to the floor. He runs the ropes and dives out onto both of them. Ambrose brings it back in and hits the big exploder clothesline. Ambrose with Dirty Deeds but Kane pulls him out before the 3 count. Kane decks Ambrose and takes off his tie. Kane beats up Ambrose at ringside now. Kane charges but Ambrose sends him into the steps. Ambrose backdrops Rollins into the crowd and sends Kane over the announce table. Ambrose leaps off the announce tables and takes out Rollins in the crowd. Ambrose brings Rollins back to ringside and takes apart the announce table. Ambrose takes Rollins on top of the announce table for Dirty Deeds. Kane blocks it and chokeslams Ambrose on top of the table but it doesn't break. Rollins gets up and hits a Curb Stomp on top of the announce table. Rollins tells Kane to finish it. Kane reveals a stack of cinderblocks under a table. Kane holds Ambrose's face on the cinderblocks. Rollins jumps off the announce table and hits a Curb Stomp on top of the cinderblocks. Charles Robinson screams for help. Fans chant "you sold out" at Rollins as Robinson calls for the bell.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- Robinson tells Rollins they went too far. Rollins stands on top of the announce table and poses as fans boo. EMT's come out to help Ambrose on a stretcher. Rollins' music hits as he and Kane laugh at Ambrose. RAW goes off the air with Rollins posing.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.