* He said that he had thought about changing his entrance theme in the past, but "Break The Walls Down" is so iconic now that he can't. He approached Vince McMahon about changing it a couple of years ago, but Vince replied, "nope, this is your theme for the rest of time."
* While it was cool to have separate rosters for RAW and SmackDown, it was also kind of limiting because you only had 30 guys to work with instead of 60. He's glad that there's no brand extension anymore.
* He's also glad that there's not two World champions anymore, and said that it was "kind of lame." He said that there should only be one champion, and then you had one championship being promoted more than the other, and the World Heavyweight Championship opening a PPV. He said it was like boxing, where there are too many championships.
* He doesn't think that John Cena should turn heel. He said that internet fans who want him to turn heel aren't thinking of the bigger picture, like of how much merchandise Cena sells and his charity work. He noted that half of the people chanting "Cena Sucks" are wearing Cena shirts, and that the people who said Cena sucked would be cheering Visit Wrestling Inc. him anyways. "Sometimes internet fans make me laugh at their immaturity, which is worse than mine," Jericho said with a smile.
* For up and coming talents, Jericho noted that The Shield, Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are doing great, but a lot of times you don't know who is going to be the next thing. A lot of times it's better to have the next big thing emerge organically than trying to push someone as the next superstar.
* The one time he had a hard time keeping a straight face was during his angle with Bob Barker when Barker hosted RAW years ago. He said Barker almost made him laugh more than anyone else.
* He said that picking your favorite match can be subjective, but he would probably pick his ladder match against Shawn Michaels at No Mercy in 2008. Jericho noted that not only was the match great, but so was the storyline building up to the match. He said that it was the culmination of an eight month feud that started as a one time match that grew organically.
Steve Austin Praises Paul Heyman And Brock Lesnar, Talks Lesnar Vs. Seth Rollins At Battleground
Finn Balor On His Big Moment In Tokyo, Eva Marie Talks Total Divas, Dusty Rhodes Tribute Preview
Brie Bella On Begging For WWE NXT Divas To Be Called Up, Possibly Going For The Divas Title, More
Steve Austin On Why He Won't Wrestle Again, Being On The WWE 2K16 Cover
Former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Headed To Ring Of Honor
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Top WWE Superstar Returning, Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Paige, More
Video: Steve Austin WWE 2K16 Trailer
WWE "The Beast In The East" Results - Brock Lesnar Returns To Action, NXT Title Match, More
Brock Lesnar Update For Monday's RAW, Chris Jericho On His Match With Neville, WWE - Sumo Hall
Randy Orton Gets Engaged, Brock Lesnar's Most Unusual Opponents, Total Divas Preview
Chyna Talks About The Last Time She Saw Triple H, What Happened During Her Trip To WWE Headquarters
Vince Russo Recalls Original Plans For Chris Jericho's WWF Debut