- WWE posted a "Love in WWE: A Burning Love Story" mash-up video on Kane and Trish Stratus, seen above.

- WWE's website has a new poll asking fans if the referee was right to stop the Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn NXT Title match at Takeover on Wednesday. With over 8,000 votes, 57% have voted, "yes - the official's duty is to protect a Superstar's well-being." The other 43% voted, "no - a match should end by pinfall or submission."

- John Laurinaitis noted on Twitter that he's currently on tour with WWE in Abu Dhabi.

- Alex Riley returned to the ring at last night's WWE NXT TV tapings and began a feud with a top star. Riley received a huge reaction from fans and was reportedly in tears after one match due to the response. Riley tweeted the following about last night:


Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.