- Friday night was Bellator 138, which featured a lot of pro wrestling flavor. Road Warrior Animal accompanied Ken Shamrock to the cage for Shamrock's fight with Kimbo Slice, which saw Kimbo knockout Shamrock in the first round. Highlights from the fight are below.
- Bobby Lashley also was in action at Bellator 138, scoring a second round TKO victory over Dan Charles. You can see Lashley getting the victory in the video below. More Bellator 138 results are here.
- UFC Women's Strawweight Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk dominated former Invicta FC Atomweight champion Jessica Penne at last Saturday's at UFC Fight Night 69 in Berlin. Full results are here.
"Dolph's deal is up in a few months and he has indicated informally that unless he gets a big push, he may leave like Mundo," Bauer said.
- WWE posted the video below giving fans a tour of the Tough Enough set at Full Sail University.
"Daniel Bryan is finished," Hart said. "He'll never wrestle again. I don't think he knows it yet. I feel terrible about Daniel Bryan. For all intents and purposes, he had the exact same thing happen to him that happened to me after Bill Goldberg kicked me in the head. One day, you learn it's over. Doctors tell you that you can't wrestle and you'll never wrestle again. I lost millions of dollars because of that. I pray that it's not the same for Daniel Bryan."
"It's (the Muscle Buster) extremely dangerous," Hart said. "The move that Samoa Joe did was reckless, and the way they rushed that match beforehand in the back without giving Tyson time to prepare was mistake. Tyson is, pound for pound, one of the best wrestlers in the world. And that includes his mind. If you went behind the scenes at WWE, Tyson is an intricate piece of so many other matches. It's a shame that a guy who is that talented and given so much to the company is hurt, but I just hope it's not so serious that his career is over."
- The Rock appeared on The Dan Patrick Show as seen below, and noted that there were plans for himself to team with Ray Lewis at WrestleMania, which fell through.