In a correction from earlier, John Cena actually defeated Kevin Owens via disqualification at last night's WWE live event in Singapore, not by pinfall. Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader Anand Vijayakumar for sending in this report for the show:
The stadium was packed to its peak capacity with over 10,000 fans.
* The Lucha Dragons defeated Los Matadores in an OK match. El Torito wanted to get some attention and Fernando / Diego pushed him aside, which caused El Torito to walk away from the Matadores. In the end, Torito hit a hurricanrana on one of the Matadors to set up the Lucha Dragon victory
* Finn Balor defeated King Barrett. This match was very good. Balor got an excellent reception and Barrett tried to rile up the crowd by insulting them. Balor thanked the crowd by bowing down after winning the match.
* The match between Kane and Dolph Ziggler was an audience choice match. The announcer gave the crowd two choices - a regular match or a Singapore street fight. The crowd chose the street fight. A chair and a cane were used. There were two table spots. Ziggler went through a table (chokeslam) but still kicked out. Kane collided with a table and then took a Zig Zag to give Ziggler the win. One of the lucky audience members made an entrance with Ziggler and was invited into the ring at the beginning of the match.
* Cesaro defeated Big E in a hard hitting match. The other New Day members tried to interfere and after a few attempts, the ref kicked them out. Cesaro hit the swing and then a sharpshooter to win the match. Cesaro got a lot of cheers and support while the New Day got a lot of boos and "New Day sucks" chants
* The main event was John Cena vs. Kevin Owens in a U.S. title vs. NXT title match. It went over 20 minutes and was a back amd forth contest. Owens hit a pop up power bomb but Cena kicked out. In frustration, Owens hit a low blow which caused a disqualification win for Cena. After taunting Cena after the match, Owens tried to hit Cena with his NXT belt, but Cena countered it into an AA to send him packing.
After the match, Cena thanked the crowd for their support and promised that WWE will return to Singapore again.