* Cole goes to compare Owens' festive look to Santa Claus and Owens asks if that's a fat joke. Owens said a lot of people go to fat jokes because it's the easy thing to do.
* Cole brings up Owens possibly winning the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Survivor Series on Sunday. Owens addresses his semi-final tournament match against Dean Ambrose and says when you have to call yourself crazy or a lunatic, then it's all an act. Owens says he has done his fair share of crazy things in his career but he's never had the chance to become WWE World Champion before, so if you think Ambrose is crazy, wait until you see what happens on Sunday.
* Cole reveals Owens will team with Alberto Del Rio to face Roman Reigns and Ambrose on SmackDown. Cole says Owens hasn't made many friends since coming to WWE and brings up the Twitter war with actress Melissa Joan Hart this week. Owens says it wasn't a war because he destroyed her and quickly blocked her. He says if you disrespect him in any way, he's going to take care of you. Owens says Melissa peaked 15 years ago and has tried to stay relevant ever since. He's not worried what she thinks about his wrestling abilities.
* In regards to his incorrect statements about being the first Superstar to hold the WWE and the Intercontinental Titles at the same time, Owens says history didn't start until he arrived in WWE. Owens says as far as his past goes, nothing matters. He doesn't think about the past. Owens says history begins on Sunday when he becomes a double champion and we begin The Kevin Owens Show.
* Cole asks what WWE will look like if Owens is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Owens says it will be pure, total chaos but he won't replace Cole wish a fish bowl like Ambrose said he would do. Owens will leave Cole there every week so he and the fans can see that Owens is the absolute best.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.