On the newest edition of Vince Russo's Nuclear Heat, Russo talks about TNA's audience disappearing. With ratings as low as ever for the company Russo, a former TNA writer, talks about how their audience is a fraction of what they enjoyed during the Spike TV era. Russo gives you a super-sized edition of the show, elaborating on the changes that have happened in TNA wrestling. Topics include:
- Russo and Bischoff clashing in TNA.
- Russo getting Bruce Prichard hired, Prichard becoming his boss
- TNA's numbers declining rapidly
- How adding wrestling caused ratings.
- John Gaburick didn't like being challenged and having an ego.
- The accidental email that got him fired.
You can see the full episode above, or listen to it below. You can also download directly at this link. If you want to subscribe, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you're enjoying the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes!