Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Regarding Tyler Breeze going from WWE NXT to the main roster, Triple H reportedly really wanted to protect Breeze and saw him as a heel on the level of Dolph Ziggler. Vince McMahon agreed and started Breeze at that level but then wasn't convinced and ended the push immediately.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* January 8th in Tampa for NXT drew a sellout of 550 fans
* January 8th in Houston drew 7,000 fans
* January 9th in Bossier City, LA drew 3,500 fans
* January 9th in Montgomery, AL drew 2,800 fans
* January 9th in Citrus Springs, FL for NXT drew 250 fans
* January 10th in Monroe, LA drew 3,000 fans
* January 10th in Mobile, AL drew 2,000 fans
* January 11th in New Orleans drew 9,000 fans
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.