- Next Sunday's WWE Payback pay-per-view at the Allstate Arena in Chicago is looking to be the most anticipated of it's brief history. The average ticket price on the secondary market is currently $211.40, historically the highest priced event under the "Payback" moniker. Below are the average ticket prices for the event since 2013:
* June 6, 2013 at the Allstate Arena: $162.96 (John Cena vs. Ryback)
* June 1, 2014 at the Allstate Arena: $187.01 (The Shield vs. Evolution)
* May 17, 2015 at Royal Farms Arena: $123.25 (Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Randy Orton)
You can take 10% off Payback tickets by using the promo code "CLASH" at checkout by clicking here. New subscribers can also sign up for the WWE Network today by clicking here and get their first month for free, which includes WWE Payback.
- WWE announced that it will report its first quarter 2016 results on Tuesday, May 10th before the opening of the market. We will have live coverage of the earnings call and presentation.
- WWE stock was up 2.63% today, closing at $16.79.