- In the video above, Ric Flair offers words of inspiration for Leicester City to win the English Premier League title, which would be one of the greatest upsets in football / soccer history.
- WWE will be wrapping up their U.K. tour in just a couple of hours as of this writing with events in Sheffield, England and Paris, France. Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose will headline the Paris show, while Roman vs. Sheamus will headline the live event in Sheffield.
- Mail Online has a story here about England cricket star Ben Stokes being a guest timekeeper at the WWE live event in Newcastle earlier this week.
- Newsweek has an article at this link about former England and Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand appearing on the red carpet before this past Monday's RAW in London. According to the Mirror, boxers David Haye and Anthony Ogogo also hit the red carpet, along with AFC Wimbledon striker Adebayor Akinfenwa, Chelsea's Asmir Begovic, actor Shane Ritchie, rapper Lethal Bizzle and British model Oliver Cheshire. You can check out a photo of Ferdinand with Roman Reigns below:
Ferdinand might look familiar to wrestling fans. During the Hulk Hogan racism controversy last year, fans were trolling Hogan and having him re-tweet fake messages of support featuring pictures of soccer / football players. One of the fake tweets featured a photo of popular hip-hop artist Drake sending his support alongside his "father," who is actually Ferdinand:
- Things haven't changed much with fans trolling Hogan on Twitter. Hogan re-tweeted the photo below this week, which features paintings by Adolf Hitler, including one of a Nazi soldier. John Cena was also tagged in the tweet, but he didn't bite: