Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- You may have noticed how WWE has been referring to Colin Cassady as just Big Cass since coming to the main roster with Enzo Amore. There was a miscommunication incident at Monday's WWE RAW tapings in London where Lilian Garcia introduced Cass by his full name. This reportedly led to a shouting match at ringside, which fans witnessed, because she wasn't supposed to call him by his full name, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- The WWE Shop website averaged 1,897 orders per day in February 2016, up 39.8% from 1,357 per day in February 2015 and 831 per day in February 2014. WWE shipped 64,000 DVD and Blu-ray units in February of this year, down 39% from the 105,000 units in February 2015. The five most-shipped items from the last nine months were a discounted re-release of the John Cena vs. The Rock DVD with 95,000 units, the Owen Hart DVD with 51,000 units, the Kliq Rules DVD with 45,000 units, Hell In a Cell 2015 with 45,000 units and Payback 2015 with 39,000 units.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* April 13th in Milan, Italy drew 10,386 for $665,645, 230 tickets from a sellout (Roman Reigns tour)
* April 14th in Florence, Italy drew a sellout of 5,829 for $359,742 (Reigns tour)
* April 14th in Citrus Springs, FL for NXT drew 300 fans
* April 15th in Orlando for NXT drew a sellout of 350 fans
* April 15th in Amsterdam drew 6,500 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 16th in Ft. Pierce, FL for NXT drew 275 fans
* April 16th in Birmingham, England drew a sellout of 11,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 17th in Nottingham, England drew 7,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 17th in Leeds, England drew 5,00 fans
* April 18th in London for RAW drew a sellout of 14,000 fans
* April 19th in Manchester, England drew 11,000 fans (Reigns tour)
Subscribe to The Wrestling Observer by clicking here. Each issue has coverage and analysis of all the major news, plus history pieces. New subscribers can also receive free classic issues.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.