The WWE and USA Network often use Neilson ratings to gauge interest in their programs. With technology increasing, the ratings systems haven't changed that much, and we're stuck not getting an appropriate quarter-hour breakdown.
Roman Reigns drew giant numbers to the page, garnering almost over a million views more for his match against Alberto Del Rio than any other part of the show. Reigns was also in the only segment on Smackdown with a million views, taking on the Miz. Other moments that cracks one million views were the Stephanie McMahon/Shane McMahon segment, the in-ring debut of Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, as well as the New Day's promo with Enzo, Cass and the Vaudevillains.
The median of the show was AJ Styles competing against Sheamus, which saw 773,304 plays. Most of the characters placed in the upper mid-card would see themselves above that 773,000 mark heading into Payback. The vignette promoting the new personas of Primo and Epico did really low figures, not even reaching 150,000.
You can see a full list of the WWE's Youtube Raw rankings below. All numbers are as of 2:50 PM Eastern Time.
1. Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio (2,484,5750)
2. Stephanie McMahon interrupts her brother (1,492, 162)
3. The New Day meet Enzo & Cass and the Vaudevillains (1,165,616)
4. The Usos vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (1,154,688)
5. Chris Jericho demands an apology from Dean Ambrose (935,261)
6. A special look back at Chyna's trailblazing career (908,380)
7. AJ Styles vs. Sheamus (776,304)
8. Sami Zayn vs. Rusev (683,761)
9. Dolph Ziggler ambushes Baron Corbin (652,478)
10. The Miz insults the Cesaro Section (639,666)
11. Apollo Crews vs. Stardust (481,822)
12. Natalya vs. Emma (425,484)
13.Primo & Epico explore Puerto Rico's rich nightlife (145,504)