This week's Raw Youtube numbers saw some surprising jumps, falls, and some not-so-surprising trends with the main event program.
The women saw a major bump this week, as Paige vs. Charlotte and the debut of Dana Brooke both did well. The female segments have been in the bottom half pretty regularly, but Dana Brooke's first WWE main roster appearance was the median of all segments. Paige vs. Charlotte ranked 6 of 13 overall.
Chris Jericho was in two big clips that managed over 1 million views each. His opening promo that was interrupted by Big Cass got a promising amount of attention, and Dean Ambrose destroying the infamous light up jacket did well over two million.
The New Days' numbers have been sinking of late, not garnering nearly the levels in which they did during their heel run. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Rusev's upset loss to Sin Cara was the fourth highest ranked segment on the show.
You can see WWE's full Raw segment rankings below. All numbers are accurate as of Sunday at 3 PM EST.
Youtube Rankings for Raw 5/9:
1. The Family vs. The Club (2,422,339)
2. Dean Ambrose destroys Chris Jericho's jacket (2,101,244)
3. Big Cass confronts Chris Jericho (1,076,593)
4. Sin Cara vs. Rusev (854,857)
5. Sami Zayn vs. The Miz (741,853)
6. Paige vs. Charlotte (737,596)
7. Dana Brooke debuts (606,520)
8. The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz (530,715)
9. R-Truth vs. Fandango (526,114)
10. Zack Ryder vs. Kevin Owens (494,945)
11. Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler (461,416)
12. All hail the "Extreme Booty-O" (396,526)
13. Shane and Stephanie McMahon recap their night (389,837)