- His WrestleMania appearance and how it happened
- His celebrity partners and opponents
- If there were talks of him joining NWO
- His WWE departure in 2002
- The Resurrection of Jake The Snake
- Who reminds him of a younger DDP
- DDP Yoga
Don't forget to try out DDP Yoga, specifically their awesome new Max Pack, used by the likes of Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, John Cena and tons of other WWE stars who love using DDP Yoga. You can get a special offer on the program at DDPYoga.com/WrestlingInc. Also, "The Resurrection of Jake The Snake" is now available on iTunes, Google Play, Playstation, Amazon and VUDU, so make sure to check that out, and tweet DDP Yoga to let them know we sent you!
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, Click Here. If you want to subscribe, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you're enjoying the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also don't forget to give us a thumbs up and subscribe on Youtube!