Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW from Green Bay kicks off with the entire roster on the stage. Lilian Garcia is in the ring and she leads us to a ten-bell salute for Memorial Day. We cut to an opening video for Memorial Day.
- We're live from the Resch Center with Michael Cole, Byron Saxton and JBL. Shane McMahon's music hits and out he comes to the ring. Shane hits the ring and Stephanie McMahon's music hits. She comes out and joins him.
She hopes Shane wasn't planning on doing this without him. Stephanie welcomes everyone but Shane has to outdo her. Shane talks about the New Era and how they're shaking things up. He talks about SmackDown going live on July 19th. Shane says there will be better shows and better opportunities for everyone. Stephanie hypes tonight's show with John Cena's return, which gets a mixed reaction. The music interrupts and come WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day.
Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston and Big E talk about SmackDown going live and say their emotions went from excitement to paranoia. They and Cole show us some online reactions to the brand split. Big E says the WWE Universe wants to know about one thing - brand extension. Shane confirms there will be unique rosters. Big E and Woods pick on Kofi for how long he's been with the company. Kofi says everyone wants to know where The New Day is going. Stephanie says they haven't made those decisions yet and they accuse her of dodging the questions. Woods says they can't break The New Day up. Shane says as entertaining as they are, there's nothing that's off the table. They also ask who will be running SmackDown. Stephanie says that hasn't been figured out either and everything is a work in progress. Shane says everything will be well thought out. They say there must be a sibling rivalry brewing. Big E issues a dance challenge between the two. Stephanie says that's ridiculous but Shane is game. The New Day music hits and Shane does some kind of dancing in between Big E and Kofi. It's not good. They call Stephanie to dance next and she accepts. Stephanie says if we want to see some real dancing, here it goes. The lights go out and here come The Vaudevillains to interrupt before Stephanie can bust a move.
The Vaudevillains vs. The New Day
Simon Gotch and Aiden English head to the ring for a non-title match as we go to the announcers. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the match is underway. English ends up taking control of Kofi after a distraction from Gotch on the floor. Aiden beats Kofi down in the corner and in comes Gotch for a 2 count. Gotch keeps Kofi grounded now. English comes back in and nails Kofi with a right hand for a 2 count. Gotch comes back in but Kofi tries for a tag. Gotch stops him and English interferes, allowing Gotch to send Kofi to the floor. We go back to commercial as The Vaudevillains pose in the ring.
Back from the break and Kofi finally gets a tag. Big E comes in and unloads on English. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson run down, laying out Woods at ringside. Kofi tries to make the save but they take him out too. The referee calls for the bell.
- After the bell, The Vaudevillains double team Big E in the ring. Gallows and Anderson watch from the floor. They come in the ring and The Vaudevillains let them have Big E. They hit the Magic Killer on Big E as fans boo. The music hits as Gallows and Anderson stand over Big E in the ring. We go to replays with Kofi and Woods still laid out at ringside. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Renee Young catches up with Gallows and Anderson. Anderson says that was to prove they can do as much damage without AJ Styles. Gallows says their plan is to put The New Day, the tag team division and the whole roster on notice. Anderson says they're just getting started.
- Cole shows us video of Sheamus attacking Apollo Crews backstage last week. Big Show approaches Crews backstage. Crews looks ready to fight and asks Show is he has a problem with the New Era too. Show's been through all the eras but he's not here to fight. They joke around and Show says he likes Crews because he has potential and grit. Show says Sheamus is in panic mode and doesn't want anything to change because the new era is a threat to him. Show calls Sheamus a bully and says he picked on Crews because he thought he would back down. Show asks Crews if he is going to back down and then walks off.
- We go to the ring and out comes Goldust with a mic to introduce The Golden Truth. R-Truth is out rapping a new Golden Truth remix. They hit the ring and join the announcers on commentary. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and they air a Kane promo to hype the new Warcraft movie
The Usos vs. Tyler Breeze and Fandango
We go to the ring and out come The Usos. Golden Truth is still on commentary. Tyler Breeze and Fandango are out next with their own entrance as Breezango.
We get a video of Breeze and Fandango cutting a promo earlier in the day. Breeze starts off with Jimmy Uso and they go at it. Lots of action from everyone early on. Jey Uso comes in but misses the Rikishi splash thanks to an assist from Fandango. Breeze nails a kick and in comes Fandango for a 2 count. Fandango takes control of Uso and works him over in the corner. Fandango taunts Golden Truth from the ring. Uso nails a big kick off while Breeze takes a superkick on the floor. Jimmy distracts Fandango from the floor, allowing Jey to roll Fandango up for the win.
Winners: The Usos
- After the match, Breeze and Fandango confront Golden Truth and a brawl breaks out. Truth takes out Fandango and whips Breeze into a powerslam by Goldust on the floor. Goldust and Truth hit the ring to pose as Breezango recovers on the floor and we go to replays.
- Back from the break and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns to a mixed reaction.
Reigns hits the ring and the heat is louder. JBL calls him a polarizing figure. Reigns says Seth Rollins has called himself the man since he sold out and ended The Shield. Reigns wonders how he can call himself the man when he keeps running from the guy. Reigns does his "...I am the guy" line and calls Rollins to the ring.
The music hits and out comes Rollins to a pop. He stops on the stage and Reigns motions for him to come on. Rollins is wearing tights and takes his time. Rollins acts like he's going to hit the ring but he stops and walks back up the ramp as fans boo. Rollins takes a mic at the top of the stage as Reigns looks on. Rollins keeps acting like he's going to talk but doesn't. Some fans boo him. Rollins finally tosses the mic without speaking and heads back to the ring. He stops again, laughs at Reigns and heads up the ramp again. He stops again, runs back to the ring but stops right at ringside to taunt some more. Reigns looks on unimpressed. Rollins walks back up the ramp and picks the mic up. Rollins goes to speak but throws the mic down and walks to the back without speaking. Reigns' music hits and he mouths to the camera while holding the title. Rollins suddenly runs back down but stops at ringside again. He laughs at Reigns and heads up the ramp again. Rollins says we do things his way around here. Reigns raises the title in the air.
- They air a promo to announce Bill Goldberg for the WWE 2K17 video game.
- Back from the break and Cole leads us to a trailer for Warcraft.
Zack Ryder vs. Rusev
Lana is in the ring with a mic. She introduces her American hero, WWE United States Champion Rusev. Zack Ryder is out next for this non-title match. We get a promo from Ryder earlier in the day. The bell rings and he goes to work on Rusev but gets dropped with a knee. Rusev with a suplex and another.
Rusev keeps control and hits a splash in the corner. Fans chant USA but Rusev hits a big clothesline to boos. Rusev with a headlock now. Fans do dueling chants for Ryder as he fights to his feet. Rusev with another knee. Rusev charges in the corner but Ryder gets his knees up. Ryder with a missile dropkick and forearms in the corner. Ryder nails the Broski Boot and another boot to the face for a 1 count.
Rusev blocks the Rough Ryder and sends him to the mat. Rusev applies The Accolade for the win.
- After the match, Rusev takes the mic and starts talking about entitled Americans. He says he is what America should be all about, he's a true American hero. Titus O'Neil's music hits and out he comes with a mic. Titus knocks Rusev for having the nerve to call himself a hero on Memorial Day. Titus enters the ring and has words with Rusev before knocking him in the face with a big shot out of nowhere. Titus challenges Rusev to come back in fight but they just yell at each other. Titus says he's representing the USA and the chants start again. Titus' music hits as he stands tall in the ring and Rusev makes his exit.
- Still to come, a look at the Flair family drama. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a video from The Shining Stars. They invite everyone to Puerto Rico.
- We get a video with various Superstars discussing last week's incident with Ric Flair and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte. We see video from earlier in the day where Stephanie McMahon confronted Charlotte backstage. Stephanie says she's embarrassed to have Charlotte represent the women of WWE and be champion. She calls her a spoiled, selfish, self-important brat. Stephanie tells Charlotte to shut up and back down when she tries to speak. Stephanie says Charlotte's not a champion, she's just a waste of talent. They stare at each other and Stephanie walks off.
- Still to come, Natalya vs. Dana Brooke. Back to commercial.
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Dudley Boyz
We go to the ring and out come Big Cass and Enzo Amore. They do their usual promos and call The Dudley Boyz to the ring. The pyro goes off and out comes Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley.
Bubba starts off taking control of Cass but it quickly turns around. Enzo and Cass unload and clear the ring. They stand tall as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and D-Von is in control of Enzo. D-Von with a 2 count and another big slam. Bubba comes back in and drops elbow drops for a 2 count. Bubba prevents a tag and makes one to D-Von. D-Von with a suplex and a 2 count. Bubba comes back in and mocks Enzo while working him over. He wastes time and turns around to a dropkick. Fans rally for Enzo and Cass now. Cass gets the tag and runs over D-Von as he tags in. Cass with a huge splash and a slam. He nails the Empire Elbow and knocks Bubba off the apron. D-Von nails him and tags Bubba in. They hit the double team but Cass kicks out at 2.
Bubba goes back to the top but Enzo talks trash and distracts him. Cass brings Bubba to the mat and they end up hitting the Rocket Launcher for the win.
Winners: Enzo Amore and Big Cass
- After the match, Enzo and Cass celebrate as The Dudleyz look on from the floor and we get replays.
- Sami Zayn, Cesaro and Dean Ambrose are backstage talking about tonight's six-man.
- Back from a break and out comes John Cena to a loud reaction. There are some boos and some "welcome back" chants.
A serious Cena cuts a quick promo for Memorial Day and the "USA" chants start up. Cena goes on about freedom and liberty, then declares he is back on Monday Night RAW. Cena is fired up now. He says the question now is if he still belongs here. Cena says a New Era has arrived in his absence, which means new names and faces who are thinking Cena's best days are behind him. Cena says he will not just roll over and go away, he will not go quietly in the night. Cena says if the future is upon us, then they must go through him. Cena tosses the mic. AJ Styles' music hits and out he comes to a pop.
Styles hits the ring and fans are riled up as they start dueling chants. Styles and Cena take it in and look around. This goes on for several minutes. Styles finally speaks and says he has been waiting for this moment for a long time. Cena says it sounds like everyone else has been too. Styles doesn't understand why Cena gets a bad rep. Styles talks about what Cena does for the company and outside of the ring. He knows they have been in two different worlds but here they are. Styles says he respects Cena's hard work and he's sure the rest of the locker room does too. Styles just wanted to be one of the first to come out and welcome Cena back. He extends his hand but Cena just stares at him. Cena finally shakes and the music interrupts. Out come Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
Gallows and Anderson accuse AJ of kissing up to Cena. Anderson says they're not here to kiss ass, they're here to kick it, including AJ's. They drop the mics and go to enter the ring. Styles gets ready to fight and Cena joins him. Cena tosses his t-shirt and turns around to a right hand from AJ. Gallows and Anderson hit the ring for the triple team on Cena. Anderson sends Cena into a big boot from Gallows. The beatdown continues on Cena as some fans boo.
The Club stands tall over Cena and "too sweet" each other. Styles, Gallows and Anderson leave together while Cena is still down on the mat. Styles rushes back into the ring and beats on Cena as Gallows and Anderson encourage him. Fans boo as The Club leaves the ring again. Styles runs back to the ring and unloads on Cena with more rights. Styles plays to the crowd as they boo him. He joins Gallows and Anderson on the ramp and they leave talking trash. We see referees running to the ring to check on Cena. AJ runs down the ramp and back into the ring for more sots on Cena. Gallows and Anderson pull him off and they laugh at Cena before leaving. Styles yells about doing everyone a favor as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get replays of what just happened. Cole says Cena is being tended to in the back.
Natalya vs. Dana Brooke
Natalya waits in the ring as Dana Brooke makes her way out to the stage. WWE Women's Champion Charlotte makes her way out next and they head to the ring.
Natalya beats Dana into the corner and unloads. Natalya with a suplex. The referee has to pull Natalya off Brooke, leading to Dana turning it around. Dana distracts the referee, allowing Charlotte to slap Natalya. Dana with a 2 count and words with the referee. Natalya comes back and hits a clothesline out of the corner. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but Charlotte jumps on the apron. Natalya knocks her off and Dana takes advantage, hitting the Michinoku Driver for the win.
Winner: Dana Brooke
- After the match, Charlotte comes in and they double team Natalya as fans chant for Sasha Banks and boo. Becky Lynch's music hits and out she comes. Dana and Charlotte retreat into the crowd and talk trash.
- JoJo is backstage with Dolph Ziggler. He cuts a promo on tonight's "Traditional Wrestling Match" and we go to commercial.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin
Back from the break and Baron Corbin waits as Dolph Ziggler makes his way out. Ziggler puts his headgear on and mouthpiece in. He looks like he's about to lock up but he kicks Corbin below the belt instead. The referee calls for the bell.
Winner by DQ: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Ziggler takes the mic and says he's been disqualified but the loser is still Corbin. His music hits as we get a replay and come back to Corbin selling the low blow.
- Still to come, the six-man main event. Back to commercial.
- We come back and get a video from Maryse introducing WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz. He's in Vancouver waiting to film WWE Studios' "The Marine 5: Battleground" and talks about being champion. Miz needs his rest for shooting but says we will be hearing from him each and every week he's out there filming.
- Kevin Owens is backstage arguing with Alberto Del Rio over who's going to start the match. Chris Jericho chimes in and argues with Owens. They get somewhat on the same page and Jericho calls them idiots as Owens and Del Rio leave. We see the Money In the Bank briefcase hanging above the ring as we go to commercial.
Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn and Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out first comes Dean Ambrose. Cesaro is out next followed by Sami Zayn. The heels are out separately as well. Cesaro fires off a ton of uppercuts on everyone early in the match. They turn it around on him and Del Rio brings him back in the ring for a big shot off the top rope and a 2 count.
Jericho comes in and unloads on Cesaro in the corner. Del Rio and Owens with cheap shots as the referee has his back turned. Cesaro turns it around on Jericho with uppercuts. Fans chant "stupid idiot" at Jericho as he keeps control of Cesaro. Owens comes in and works on Cesaro's shoulder. Del Rio comes back in and hits a big enziguri for a 2 count. Sami finally gets a tag and fights everyone off. He nails a crossbody on Del Rio for 2.
Owens saves Del Rio from a Helluva Kick but they argue. Jericho and Ambrose get involved, then everything falls apart. Sami ends up diving out onto everyone. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens goes at it with Sami. Owens with a 2 count. Owens kicks Sami in the back and tags in Del Rio. Del Rio works Sami over and turns him upside down in the corner for more shots. Del Rio keeps Sami grounded now. Jericho comes back in and the "stupid idiot" chants start back up. Jericho sells a knee injury as Sami crawls for a tag. Jericho stops him and takes it back to the corner. Sami fights back but runs into a kick. Sami with the Blue Thunderbomb. Ambrose gets the tag and unloads on Jericho.
Ambrose with the running bulldog and a 2 count. Ambrose takes Jericho up top for a superplex. Jericho headbutts him to the mat and comes off the top but Ambrose kicks him. Jericho blocks Dirty Deeds and hits an enziguri. Ambrose gets his knees up for the Lionsault. Ambrose clotheslines Jericho to the floor and hits a dive. More back and forth and interference from Del Rio. Ambrose blocks a Codebreaker but Jericho tries again and hits it. Owens tags himself and tries to take the pin but Ambrose kicks out. Jericho and Owens argue, then get a little physical. Cesaro nails Owens from behind and puts Jericho in the Cesaro Swing. Sami ends up hitting a Helluva Kick on Jericho but Owens superkicks him. Sami avoids a pop-up powerbomb and Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds on Owens for the win.
Winners: Cesaro, Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose
- After the match, we see the Money In the Bank briefcase hanging above the ring as Cesaro, Ambrose and Sami look around at each other.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.