Former NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks participated in a Wizard World Q&A panel this week in Philadelphia. You can see highlights below, and see the full Q&A above.
* Sasha says that WrestleMania was her dream, but she was also proud of her match with Bayley at NXT Takeover: Brooklyn.
* She's a fan of Zack Sabre Jr. and Amazing Red, and likes to watch Japanese wrestling and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.
* She reveals that she didn't have a car when she started to train in wrestling and would bum rides, take trains and buses.
* Sasha says training for the Iron Woman match was really hard, largely because it was going to be one of the first female main events.
* She always thought that the Divas title was going to be changed, because there was no way she was going to hold that up as a title, but she was surprised that WWE changed their whole branding.