WWE's Youtube numbers saw a jump for Monday Night Raw this week, and John Cena could be to thank for it.
John Cena led the way, as his return to the WWE did an incredible 3.055 million views. The segment also featured AJ Styles and The Club, who have been participating in some of the most watched angles on the show of late. Cena's return nearly doubled the next biggest segment, the Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns 'face-off.'
Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon were a pretty good draw, clocking in at over 1.35 million views. The New Day were also in the segment, which could probably help them as they've consistently finished in the bottom half of the rankings since their babyface turn.
Non-wrestling angles that involved the Shining Stars, Maryse, Miz, Big Show and Apollo Crews did rock bottom numbers, and the female matches continue to struggle. WWE's lower midcard scene also keeps drawing at about the level it's booked.
You can see the full Youtube Raw rankings below, as of 6 PM EST.
1. John Cena returns to WWE and officially enters WWE's New Era (3,055,671)
2. Roman Reigns wants Seth Rollins to prove he's not a coward (1,551,459)
3. Shane & Stephanie McMahon address rumors surrounding the 2016 WWE Brand Extension (1,356,915)
4. Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn & Cesaro vs. Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio & Kevin Owens (939,396)
5. Dolph Ziggler drops Baron Corbin (864,231)
6. Memorial Day 10-bell salute (745,918)
7. Enzo Amore & Big Cass have some snacks for The Dudley Boyz (612,127)
8. New Day vs. Vaudevillians (549,604)
9. Zack Ryder vs. Rusev (541,769)
10. Usos vs. Breezango (540,031)
11. Natalya vs. Dana Brooke (469,929)
12. Big Show gives Apollo Crews some veteran advice (455,560)
13. The Miz provides an update from the set of "The Marine 5: Battleground" (181,912)
14. The Shining Stars admire the bioluminescence of Mosquito Bay (133,874)