- John Cena appeared on NBC's Maya & Marty last night and appeared in a skit portraying Hulk Hogan. Cena played Hogan, who was competing against David Schwimmer (Martin Short) to play himself in FX's new show, Hulk Hogan v. Gawker. Schwimmer beats Hogan for the part, which ended in Hogan throwing Schwimmer out of a window. Cena did a great job impersonating Hogan, you can check it out in the video above.
- We first noted earlier this week that Konnor's WWE suspension ends today. He was suspended on April 16th for 60 days for his second violation of the WWE's Wellness policy.
- 2K Sports sent us the following today:
2K Announces New Money in the Bank Mode and Additional Updates for WWE® SuperCard
2K today announced availability of the newest update for WWE® SuperCard, the popular WWE collectible card-battling game. Arriving ahead of WWE's Money in the Bank event, airing live via WWE Network on Sunday, June 19, WWE SuperCard introduces Money in the Bank, a persistent new game mode where fans can pick battles, earn and collect contracts, as well as redeem rewards for defeating their opponents. Details include the following:
Pick Battles and Earn Contracts
* Create 15-card decks; six cards will be chosen at random in each match;
* Choose an opponent and climb toward the top of the ladder;
* Strategically plan match-ups; multiple cards can be used consecutively to defeat stronger opponents worth more contracts;
* Ascending the ladder and reaching the briefcase will garner a contract reward multiplier.
Collectible Contracts and Reward Redemption
* Redeem unique themed rewards;
* Rewards refresh regularly;
* Players can use their contracts at any time.
In addition, the update includes:
* Tickers – Stay in the know with team and event tickers;
* "Select All" Button – Train cards through a new and faster method;
* Earn Bouts – Explore a new way to gain additional bouts for use in weekly events.