Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a taxi arriving to the arena earlier in the day. Dean Ambrose gets out and heads to the arena but stops as he forgot the WWE World Heavyweight Title belt. The new champion heads into the building as we go to the opening video.
- Michael Cole welcomes us. He's joined by Byron Saxton and JBL. We go to the ring and out comes new WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.
Ambrose hits the ring as we see stills of how he won the title at Money In the Bank last night. The music finally stops and Ambrose takes it all in. Fans chant "you deserve it" now. Ambrose talks about how he had a wild night in Las Vegas last night. He brings up Seth Rollins and says he was just the right guy at the right place at the wrong time. Ambrose goes on and says it was all worth it because hard times are no more. He's interrupted by the music and out comes Roman Reigns to mostly boos.
Reigns says last night wasn't his night because it was Dean's. He congratulates Ambrose and says he's happy for him. Reigns asks how good it felt to cash in on Seth. Ambrose says he would've cashed in on Reigns too. The "you can't wrestle" chants start up. Reigns tells all the men chanting that to relax, take a sip of their beer and shut up. Reigns asks Ambrose is he's a fighting champ. Seth Rollins interrupts next and here he comes upset.
They all have words and it looks like we're about to get a fight until Shane McMahon comes out to the stage to a pop. He congratulates Ambrose on both wins last night. Shane says we should have Reigns vs. Rollins to determine a new #1 contender. Shane says Stephanie isn't here tonight and he's running the show. Reigns vs. Rollins will take place tonight. The former Shield members face off in the ring before Rollins leaves first.
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn
Back from the break and Sami Zayn is out first for this match to end their feud. Kevin Owens limps out next. They start brawling but end up on the floor. Sami with a moonsault on the floor. Owens looks like he's walking off but Sami brings him back towards ringside. Owens knocks Sami out of air and into the ring post. More control by Owens as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens is in control until Sami dumps him over the top. Sami runs the ropes and leaps out, taking Owens down again. Sami brings it back in and goes to the top but Owens cuts him off. Sami blocks a superplex and sends Owens to the mat. Sami leaps but rolls through and Owens hits a big superkick for a close 2 count. Sami ends up suplexing Owens on his head but then he runs into another big superkick. Sami blocks a pop-up powerbomb and rolls Owens up for the win.
Winner: Sami Zayn
- After the match, Sami heads up the ramp as Owens rushes him with a kick to the face. Owens brings Sami to the stage for a big powerbomb to the floor but Sami tackles him and unloads with lefts and rights. Officials are out to separate them. They keep trying to fight but are separated.
- Still to come, Reigns vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Sami is still brawling with Owens backstage. Agents officials try to keep them apart.
- We go to the stage and out comes John Laurinaitis to a SmackDown podium. He introduces himself and plugs the WWE Network. He goes on but out comes Shane McMahon to get him off stage. Laurinaitis says he's throwing his name into the hat to run SmackDown. Shane says it won't be a cor[orate yes-man, it won't be Johnny... it will be Shane. Laurinaitis agrees and steps over to the RAW podium, saying he should run RAW while Shane runs SmackDown. Shane finally makes Laurinaitis leave as the music hits for the next segment.
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Vaudevillains
More back and forth. They keep Enzo in their corner as Cass looks on now. Gotch gets sent into the corner and English knocked off the apron. Cass gets a hot tag and unloads on both men. He drops the Empire Elbow on English and a big boot to the jaw. Cass with a splash on English and a fallaway slam. Enzo tags in for the Bada Boom and the win.
Winners: Enzo and Cass
- We see AJ Styles backstage walking. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes AJ Styles. He says the dream match against John Cena was tainted by two guys who were supposed to be closer than brothers to him. Styles declares he beat Cena. Styles says if The Club is to continue, they need to come out and make a public apology. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson come out looking confused.
Styles talks to them about how he had the match won. He says they just gave Cena an excuse and pulled his name through the mud. AJ tells Anderson to look him in the eyes and apologize first. Anderson apologizes and fans boo. Gallows is next. He also apologizes. They ask if everything is cool but AJ wants them to apologize to one more person - John Cena himself. AJ calls Cena out to accept the apologies. The music hits and put comes Cena with a mic.
Cena speaks from the stage and says he doesn't need an apology. He says it's simple, AJ broke their contract. Gallows says AJ didn't know of their plans and he is sorry. Anderson also apologizes. Cena and Styles trade promos now. Cena says AJ proved he doesn't have his balls or his word last night. Styles says Gallows and Anderson did Cena a favor. They go on and AJ offers Cena any member of The Club... Cena says that's easy and he rushes towards the ring, he wants AJ. AJ didn't get to finish... any member of The Club, except him. They go on and AJ says it will be Cena vs. Anderson one-on-one. AJ says Anderson will knock Cena's teeth down his throat, all on his own. AJ wishes Cena good luck and plugs the post-RAW WWE Network podcast.
Karl Anderson vs. John Cena
Back from the break and the match is underway. Cena strikes and whips Anderson hard into the corner. AJ Styles and Luke Gallows are not at ringside but Cena keeps looking around for them. Cena with a suplex. Cena with a clothesline and another slam as he keeps control.
Cena keeps control and hits a Five Knuckle Shuffle, then an Attitude Adjustment. Styles and Gallows hit the ring for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: John Cena
- After the bell, The Club beats Cena down and he takes a Magic Killer. Styles nails a Styles Clash and The Club stands tall as some fans boo.
- We get stills from the MITB Ladder Match last night and a look back at tonight's opening segment. Still to come, Reigns vs. Rollins in the main event. Back to commercial.
- JoJo is backstage with Rollins now. She asks about tonight but he wants to talk about last night first. Rollins talks about how he proved hes he best and that Roman Reigns never deserved to be champion. He goes on about Dean Ambrose stealing the title and says he will prove the best from The Shield. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see a family that Little Caesar's has moved to the front row.
- Renee Young interviews Becky Lynch backstage about getting stabbed in the back. Becky says none of it adds up. She's done trying to figure out why these girls do what they do. Becky goes on with her promo but Natalya attacks from behind and unloads. Natalya leaves Becky laying and says she's going to start taking care of herself for the first time in years.
Baron Corbin vs. Zack Ryder
Corbin takes control of the match after suckering Ryder in. Ryder fights Corbin back into the corner but misses the Broski Boot as Corbin rolls to the floor. Ryder with a missile dropkick off the apron. Ryder brings it back in the ring for the big Elbro Drop but Corbin kicks out at 2. Corbin slides out and comes right back in with a big clothesline for a 2 count. More back and forth. Ryder gets knocked out of the air and hit with End of Days for the win.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Corbin stands tall over Ryder.
- We get a video for WWE's recent announcements in China.
- Still to come, Paige gets her title shot. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a return vignette for The Wyatt Family and later tonight.
WWE Women's Title Match: Paige vs. Charlotte
We go to the ring and out comes Paige to a pop. WWE Women's Champion Charlotte is out next with Dana Brooke.
Lilian does formal ring introductions before the match. Back and forth to start. Dana pulls Charlotte to safety early on. Paige goes down at ringside as Dana and Charlotte taunt her. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Paige breaks a head scissors for a 2 count. Paige with another 2 count off a back slide. Paige unloads with kicks and a running knee to the face for another 2 count. They go at it. Paige with a fall-away slam. They end up in the corner and Charlotte counters a superplex, slamming Paige on her face. Charlotte with a moonsault for a close 2 count.
They trade holds and pin attempts on the mat. Paige with a RamPaige but Dana puts Charlotte's foot on the bottom rope. The referee ejects Dana as Charlotte nails a big boot and Natural Selection for the win.
- After the bell, Dana comes back to attack Paige with Charlotte. They stand tall until Sasha Banks' music hits to a pop. She motions around her waist to Charlotte. Dana charges on the ramp but Sasha levels her. She goes in the ring. Charlotte tries to leave but catches a Banks Statement. Sasha raises the title but Dana attacks from behind. Paige attacks Dana. Paige and Sasha stand tall now with Sasha holding the title in the air. Sasha's music hits as the two teams taunt each other.
- Roman Reigns is backstage with JoJo and he's confident going into the main event.
- We cut to The Wyatt Family backstage. Bray Wyatt says they're here. Back to commercial.
A "welcome back" chant starts and Wyatt gets a pop when asking if fans have missed him. He says they have been locked away but they have not forgot what they stand for. He says this is a notice to everyone in the back... they are stronger than ever. Wyatt is interrupted by WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day as they come out dancing to the stage.
The New Day tries to crack jokes but The Wyatts aren't laughing. It looks like Xavier Woods is being lured in by The Wyatts but he snaps out of it. Wyatt says they messed up by interrupting his return. He says "New Day falls" is in their future and some fans start the chant. Wyatt tells them to run and we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get the latest vignette from Bob Backlund and Darren Young.
Rusev vs. Titus O'Neil
We go to the ring and Lana asks everyone to stand and welcome Rusev, her fiance and the WWE United States Champion. Some fans boo as Rusev makes his way out. We go backstage to Renee Young and Titus O'Neil. Titus says he's doing this not for the title but because Rusev disrespected his family on Sunday. Titus is pissed.
Titus makes his entrance but just unloads on Rusev to start. Rusev gets in some shots but Titus drives Rusev into the barriers and yells about disrespecting his family. Titus sends Rusev over the barrier. Rusev retreats trough the crowd as Titus goes back into the ring. The bell never even rang. Titus' music hits and he stands tall as we go to commercial.
- Shane walks in and Chris Jericho is waiting in his office backstage. Jericho feels Shane has always had it out for him. Shane points out how he's taken a few losses. Jericho says Shane is allowing a barbarian to be his champion and calls that a stupid decision that can only be made by a stupid idiot. Shane threatens Jericho. Jericho says he's praying to get drafted to another show because he'd rather work for 10 Stephanie McMahons than 1 Shane. Shane says he's running both shows and Jericho doesn't believe that'll happen if he keeps making decisions like this.
Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns
We go to the ring and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose to join the announcers for commentary. Back to commercial.
We come back and Ambrose is on commentary as Seth Rollins makes his way out. The winner of this match will face Ambrose for the title at the July 24th Battleground pay-per-view. Roman Reigns is out next.
Reigns immediately nails a shoulder and goes to work on Rollins. A "you can't wrestle" chant starts. Rollins manages to retreat to the floor and pulls Reigns out. They go at it and Reigns launches Rollins into the barrier. Reigns slams Rollins into the announce table a few times and then takes the table apart. They come back in and Reigns hits a neckbreaker for a close pin attempt. Rollins turns it around with a neckbreaker for a 2 count.
Rollins keeps on and hits a dropkick to the face for 2. Rollins keeps control and beats Reigns around the ringside area. Rollins brings it back in but Reigns fights back. Rollins with a clothesline. We end up going to commercial with Rollins down on the floor.
Back from the break and Rollins applies a sleeper hold in the middle of the ring. It's broken and Reigns nails a big right hand. Reigns unloads on Rollins and the referee pulls him off. Rollins ends up nailing an enziguri. They both trade big rights and headbutts in the middle of the ring now. They run the ropes and Reigns nails a big clothesline. Reigns with more in the corner. Rollins ends up shoving Reigns out to the floor. Rollins runs the ropes and sends Reigns into the barrier. Rollins brings it back in with the running forearms in the corners. Reigns catches him in a Samoan Drop. They trade reversals. Reigns with a roll up for 2. Reigns with a sitdown powerbomb for 2.
They trade and block finishers but Reigns knocks Rollins put of mid=air with a Superman punch. Reigns readies for a spear but Rollins kicks him in the head. Reigns takes him to the corner and knocks him go the apron. More close calls by Rollins. Rollins misses the Frogsplash. Reigns hits the Drive By from the floor. Reigns takes apart the the other announce table and takes Rollins on top of it. Rollins scrambles off and nails an enziguri on Rollins. They both end up on the other side pf the announce table as the referee counts. They try to make it back in but the referee calls for the bell and they make it in too late. Lilian announces that there is no winner. Shane's music hits and says we need a #1 contender. Dean is in the ring now. He tells Shane he will fight them both in the same night. Shane makes the Triple Threat for the WWE World Heavyweight Title as the Battleground main event. Shane's music hits and he leaves as Reigns and Rollins recover. Ambrose taunts them both with the title. Ambrose drops Dirty Deeds on Reigns and leaves the ring as his music hits. Rollins looks on. Rollins grabs Reigns but Ambrose runs back down and drops Rollins with Dirty Deeds. Ambrose stands tall on the announce table with his title and then goes back in the ring as RAW goes off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.