Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up from Tampa with Seth Rollins coming to the ring. Lilian Garcia makes the introduction as we see the SmackDown and RAW Draft podiums on the stage. Michael Cole welcomes us and he's joined by JBL and Byron Saxton. They hype Battleground.
Rollins says we will all get the dream match we've always wanted at Battleground, with the former members of The Shield. Rollins brings up the suspended Roman Reigns and says he's not supposed to talk about him. Rollins talks about Reigns making "a mistake" and shows the Twitter statement Reigns made. Some fans boo. Rollins breaks Reigns' statement down and mocks every line. Rollins says he owns Reigns and has always owned him. Rollins says Reigns doesn't deserve a second chance or forgiveness. Rollins says Reigns doesn't deserve a spot at Battleground and he wants a one-on-one match. The music hits and out comes WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose.
Ambrose says Reigns made a mistake, we all have. He says being friends with Rollins was a mistake. Ambrose isn't worried about any of it, he's still looking forward to the Triple Threat match at Battleground and it's still on, as far as he's concerned. The music hits and out comes AJ Styles to a big pop. AJ says there should be a Triple Threat at Battleground but it should be Ambrose vs. Rollins vs. Styles. Some fans pop. Styles brags about beating John Cena in a dream match. He says all will be right with the world if he replaces Reigns in the match. Ambrose says Reigns is still in the match. AJ proposes a Fatal 4 Way. The music hits again and out comes John Cena to a big mixed reaction.
Cena wonders if Ambrose will face the franchise. Cena mentions his first match was 14 years ago and today is his WWE birthday. They argue about a one-on-one match and out comes Stephanie McMahon. She says what happened to Reigns is an absolute embarrassment but what may be worse is Ambrose standing there as champion. She's not just embarrassed, she's mortified. She wonders what to do and mentions her brother Shane McMahon is not here again tonight. He's on vacation. Stephanie will have to take matters into her own hands but that's ok, she's fine with that. She likes the idea of Styles and Cena joining the match but that has to be earned. She announces Cena vs. Rollins for tonight, and Styles vs. Ambrose in a non-title match. If AJ and Cena win their matches, they will be added to the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match at Battleground. She wishes everyone good luck, except Ambrose.
- Still to come, The Highlight Reel with Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. We see Dana Brooke, WWE Women's Champion Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Paige. We get the Brock Lesnar WWE 2K17 cover trailer before going to commercial.
Paige and Sasha Banks vs. Dana Brooke and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte
Back from the break and out comes Paige. Sasha Banks is out next to a pop as we get a look at her new Muscle & Fitness Hers shoot. Dana Brooke is out next with WWE Women's Champion Charlotte as we get a look at the Spanish announce team at ringside.
Sasha starts off with Charlotte but Dana immediately comes in. Sasha takes Dana to the corner and works her over. Sasha ends up fighting off Charlotte and Dana. She sends them both to the floor for a breather as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Charlotte is in control of Paige. Dana gets in some cheap shots. Paige finally fights them off but can't get the tag. She nails Charlotte and gets the tag. Sasha unloads on Dana, who comes in. Sasha hits the knees int he corner but Dana kicks out at 2. Paige ends up flooring Charlotte on the floor. Sasha taunts Charlotte as she's down. The end comes when Sasha makes Dana tap out to the Banks Statement.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Paige
- After the match, we get replays as the two teams talk trash from the stage and the ring.
- Cole welcomes viewers in China, who are watching live for the first time on PPTV.
- Still to come, Titus O'Neil vs. Rusev. Back to commercial.
Rusev vs. Titus O'Neil
Back from the break and Lana is in the ring to introduce WWE United States Champion Rusev for this non-title match. Titus O'Neil is out next and immediately attacks before the bell and sends Rusev to the corner after unloading. They separate and start the match. Titus unloads again and hits a big powerslam for a 2 count. Rusev comes back with a huge shot and mounts Titus with big blows. Rusev stands tall and fans boo. Rusev keeps control and wears Titus down as he tries to get to his feet. Rusev levels Titus with a dropkick and talks trash as fans boo.
Titus finally makes a comeback and hits a shoulder, then a clothesline. Rusev avoids a big boot and retreats to the floor. Fans boo as he grabs his title. Titus runs around the ring and they both collide at ringside with clotheslines. The referee counts. Titus ends up sending Rusev through the barrier. He makes it back in the ring and Rusev is counted out for the non-title loss.
Winner by Count Out: Titus O'Neil
- After the match, Rusev clutches his title as Titus is all smiles in the ring.
- Still to come, Ambrose vs. Styles. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Stephanie McMahon is on the phone with someone when she walks up on Kane. He wants just one minute to talk. Kane heard Shane wouldn't be here and all he wants is one chance to run SmackDown live but Shane can't get over their past. Stephanie says no one is running SmackDown but her. Maryse and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz appear. They have been off shooting The Marine 5: Battleground and aren't happy with the welcome back. Kane plugs his "Countdown" WWE Studios movie. This leads to Stephanie putting Miz in a title match tonight. She says his opponent will be a surprise, what his acting coach would call a cliffhanger.
- Still to come, Cena vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and they plug John Cena hosting the ESPY Awards.
Seth Rollins vs. John Cena
We go to the ring and out comes Seth Rollins. John Cena is out next.
If Cena wins this one, he gets put into the WWE World Heavyweight Title match at Battleground. They start off slow and go at it as the crowd gets involved with dueling chants. Rollins ends up hitting a dropkick for a 2 count early on. Cena comes back with a dropkick of his own. Cena tries to keep control but runs into an elbow. Rollins with another 2 count. Rollins keeps Cena grounded now.
Cena comes back with shoulders and the big slam but Rollins sends him to the floor and mocks him. Cena is on the floor as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins blocks a STF. Cena makes the usual comeback but Rollins blocks the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena drops him and hits the Shuffle. Rollins blocks an Attitude Adjustment and nails two kicks for a 2 count. Rollins runs into an elbow. Cena nails a DDT for a close 2 count.
Rollins ends up hitting an enziguri but Cena kicks out at 2. They get up trading shots in the middle of the ring. Rollins drops Cena with a kick and goes to the top. Cena hits a right hand and crotches him. Rollins with another 2 count after the corner powerbomb. Rollins goes to the top but misses a Frogsplash. More back and forth. Rollins with another 2 count out of the corner. Cena blocks a Pedigree. Rollins with a crossbody out of the corner. Cena catches him and rolls through with an Attitude Adjustment but Rollins kicks out at 2.
More back and forth and countering. Cena goes for the STF but it's broken. AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson come walking down the ramp. Cena turns his attention to them. AJ hops on the apron for a distraction and Rollins takes advantage, hitting the Pedigree for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- After the match, Rollins has his hand raised as we go to replays. The Club looks back at the ring as Rollins stands over Cena.
- Still to come, Styles vs. Ambrose. Back to commercial.
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Carlos Cocci and Mitch Rolde
Back from the break and out comes Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Enzo cuts a usual promo and says they're going to ride the fans, the wave, to the top. He asks fans to start a wave when the match starts. Their opponents wait in the ring. Enzo starts the wave as the bell hits. Enzo and Cass quickly get the squash win with the Rocket Launcher.
Winners: Enzo and Big Cass
- After the match, Cass cuts a "SAWFT" promo but is interrupted by The Social Outcasts, who have been away filming The Marine 5. Bo Dallas cuts a promo first and then Heath Slater. This leads to Enzo and Cass getting the upperhand and keeping the Outcasts from the ring.
- Still to come, The Miz defends against a surprise opponent and The Highlight Reel. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look at Special Olympic athletes at the WWE Performance Center earlier today. We come back and Renee Young is on the stage with Big Show and the athletes. They talk about WWE's new international partnership with the Special Olympics.
- Still to come, Styles vs. Ambrose. Back to commercial.
Summer Rae vs. Becky Lynch
Back from the break and Summer Rae is in the ring while Natalya is on commentary. Becky Lynch is out next but she attacks Natalya. They brawl all over ringside and Natalya escapes while referees break it up.
- Back from commercial and Chris Jericho is out for another episode of The Highlight Reel. Kevin Owens is out first followed by Sami Zayn. Sami interrupts Jericho and says the feud with Owens is becoming an obsession and hurting their careers. He wants to end it at Battleground. Jericho mentions how there are no screens tonight because he knew something would go down between the two. Owens and Sami have words, and Owens accepts the challenge for Battleground.
Jericho runs his mouth and says their match won't be as big as what he does at Battleground. They end up both laying Jericho out and Owens leaves the ring as Sami looks on.
- We get a look back at tonight's opener.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: The Miz vs. Kane
Back from the break and out comes Maryse with WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz. They wait for his surprise opponent and out comes Demon Kane as the pyro goes off. We get formal ring introductions from Lilian. The bell rings and Kane nails a right hand, going to work and taking control. Miz fights back and makes a comeback.
Kane turns it back around and hits the sideslam for a 2 count. Kane with a long suplex and a low dropkick for another 2 count. Miz fights back and comes off the top but Kane connects with a right hand. Kane goes for a chokeslam but Maryse gets on the apron for a distraction. This leads to Miz checking on her as she fakes an injury. Miz helps her to her feet and to the back as the referee counts him out. He retains the title.
Winner by Count Out: Kane
- After the count out, Kane looks on as Miz carries his wife to the back.
- Back from the break and The Miz is still tending to Maryse backstage. She reveals that she was just acting and wasn't injured. Miz calls it the most amazing Emmy-deserving performance he's seen.
Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio vs. Apollo Crews and Cesaro
We go to the ring and out comes Cesaro followed by Apollo Crews. Sheamus and Alberto Del Rio are out separately. Crews starts off with Del Rio and Cesaro comes in early to keep control.
Cesaro with the Uppercut Train on Del Rio. Sheamus comes in to stop a Swing. Del Rio takes control with an enizguri and then a DDT for a 2 count. Sheamus comes back in off a tag and works Cesaro over to heat. Sheamus with the Irish Curse backbreaker for a 2 count. More back and forth. Del Rio ends up turning on his partner with a slap to the face and an enziguri, then leaving him. Del Rio watches from the ramp as Crews hits the sitdown powerbomb on Sheamus for the win.
Winners: Cesaro and Apollo Crews
- After the match, Crews and Cesaro celebrate as Del Rio looks on from the ramp.
- JoJo is backstage with Dean Ambrose to hype tonight's main event. He's interrupted by Stephanie McMahon, who is appalled at him being the face of her company. She says if AJ wins tonight, she's one step closer to ending this nightmare. She walks off and Ambrose says she likes him deep down. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day come out dressed as The Wyatt Family in the ring. Bray Wyatt, Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman eventually interrupt on the stage and Wyatt cuts a promo. He ends it by saying The New Day will fall.
- We see The Club backstage. Back to commercial.
Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
Back from the break and Seth Rollins is on commentary as WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose makes his way out for this non-title match. AJ Styles is out next and he's by himself. If he wins, he gets put into the main event at Battleground.
We come back from a break after several minutes of back and forth. Styles has Ambrose grounded. Ambrose was knocked to the floor during the break. AJ nails a dropkick and talks some trash now.
Styles keeps Ambrose grounded again. Styles fights Ambrose into the corner and beats him down. AJ fights off another comeback and works on the arm. Ambrose finally drops AJ over the top and stuns him. Ambrose unloads and gets a close 2 count with a backslide. Ambrose with another counter and a jackknife cover. AJ counters and plants Ambrose on his face for a 2 count. AJ goes to the top but Ambrose crotches him. Ambrose with a super double underhook. Ambrose has the bulldog blocked. Styles with the powerbomb for a close 2 count.
The Phenomenal Forearm and Dirty Deeds are both blocked. More back and forth. Ambrose sells a leg injury. AJ locks him in the Calf Crusher as Ambrose crawls for the rope. The hold is broken as Ambrose makes it to the bottom rope. Styles lands hard on the floor and Ambrose follows up wit a big dive. He brings it back in and comes off the top but AJ rolls through for a close 2 count. AJ with a pele kick. Ambrose with the bounce back clothesline. Gallows and Anderson come down to the ring now. Ambrose turns his attention to them but turns around to a brainbuster from AJ for a close 2 count.
Cena comes down to fight Gallows and Anderson at ringside, allowing Ambrose to hit Dirty Deeds on Styles for the win.
Winner: Dean Ambrose
- After the match, Ambrose celebrates as Cena gets on the apron. Gallows and Anderson pull Cena off. Rollins comes in and nails a Pedigree on Ambrose. Gallows and Anderson beat Cena up the stage but he fights back. AJ joins in and they beat Cena down on the stage. Gallows and Anderson hit Magic Killer on the stage. The Club stands over Cena and talks trash. We go back to the ring and Rollins hits another Pedigree on Ambrose. Rollins grabs the title, raises it and puts a boot on Ambrose as fans boo. Rollins stands tall in the ring as The Club stands tall on the stage. RAW goes off the air with Rollins talking trash to Ambrose.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.