In the video above, Brock Lesnar talks about Jon Jones being pulled from the main event of UFC 200 this Saturday. As noted, Jones has been pulled from his fight against UFC light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier at UFC 200 this Saturday due to a potential doping violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 16, 2016. UFC President Dana White announced that Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt, which was the co-main event for Saturday's card, will now headline the show and it will remain a three-round fight.

Lesnar was asked about Jones' withdrawal, and Lesnar noted that "it sucks for everybody and it is what it is."

Lesnar said that he felt bad for Cormier, and that he's really getting the short end of the stick out of this because of the time and effort that he put into training for the fight with Jones.

"It's really unprofessional of anybody at this caliber for something like that to happen," Lesnar said.

Lesnar said that he only found out about the news this morning, that it didn't matter because he's fine being at the beginning of the show or at the end.

Lesnar was asked about saying that he's "a white boy [that's] jacked" on the UFC media call earlier this week, and his reaction to Jones, as well as Roman Reigns' recent WWE suspension.

"Like I said, it's unfortunate, it's unprofessional, it's just the way it is," Lesnar re-iterated. "What do you want me to say? Merry Christmas to Brock Lesnar (laughs)."

Make sure to join us this Saturday for our live round-by-round coverage of UFC 200.

Follow Raj Giri on Twitter at @RajGiri_303. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.