- The UFC 202 press conference took place today, which will be headlined by Conor McGregor re-matching Nate Diaz. In the video above, McGregor was asked about Jon Jones being removed from this Saturday's UFC 200 card due to a potential doping violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection last month. McGregor said that he's a "successful human being and successful human beings do not celebrate in the adversity and misfortunes of others."

- McGregor was originally scheduled to headline Saturday's UFC 200 card against Diaz, but was removed from the card after failing to make a press conference to promote the event. McGregor commented on his removal at today's presser, noting that he only missed a press conference and that at the time, the fighters in the [now cancelled] main event and co-main event weren't at it either.

- It should be noted that McGregor's trainer, John Kavanagh, commented on Jones' removal from UFC 200 on Twitter last night and asked, "I wonder if there's any regret taking him [McGregor] off the card over a press conference now?" Dana White replied:


- UFC President Dana White appeared on The Herd with Colin Cowherd on FS 1 today. White said that Cormier will in fact fight at UFC 200 this Saturday and will be making the same money as he was for his originally schedule fight with Jones. He didn't name an opponent for Cormier yet, but said that it wouldn't be newly crowned UFC Middleweight Champion Michael Bisping. He said that there were a lot of people interested in the fight, and that they would find someone.


Follow Raj Giri on Twitter at @RajGiri_303. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.