- The official weigh-ins for UFC 200 went down behind the scenes Friday and plenty of drama followed. Miesha Tate, who was moved into the main event role of Saturday's card against Amanda Nunes, just made the 10 a.m. PT deadline for weighing in.
Johny Hendricks, a former UFC welterweight champion who has struggled with the weight class, missed by a quarter-of-a-pound and will forfeit 20-percent of his fight purse to Kelvin Gastelum.
Complete weigh-in results can be found below, while a live video stream of the weigh-ins will air later today at 6 p.m. ET.
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
* Miesha Tate (134.5 lbs.) vs. Amanda Nunes (135) for Tate's UFC female bantamweight championship
* Brock Lesnar (265.5) vs. Mark Hunt (264.5)
* Daniel Cormier (206) vs. Anderson Silva (198.5)
* Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144.5) for the interim UFC featherweight championship
* Cain Velasquez (242.5) vs. Travis Browne (244)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Cat Zingano (135.5) vs. Julianna Pena (135.5)
* Johny Hendricks (171.25) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (171)
* T.J. Dillashaw (136) vs. Raphael Assuncao (135.5)
* Sage Northcutt (156) vs. Enrique Marin (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* Diego Sanchez (155) vs. Joe Lauzon (156)
* Gegard Mousasi (185.5) vs. Thiago Santos (186)
* Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Takanori Gomi (156)
- Former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva has always had high praise for the skills of Jon Jones inside the Octagon. But Silva has also let it be known that he expects more out of "Bones" outside of it.
With Silva being the one to step in and replace Jones vs. Daniel Cormier Saturday night at UFC 200, "The Spider" hopes that his fellow fighter doesn't hold a grudge for the decision.
"I was sad," said Silva, during a press conference Thursday night at UFC Fight Night 90 to officially announce the fight. "I know he went through a lot and I know he was very well prepared to fight Daniel Cormier. With USADA coming into the UFC, things have gotten a lot more professional. You have to watch out for everything we put into our bodies, every supplement. Things can happen. I think something happened and I hope he doesn't get mad I took his place."
UFC 200 takes place Saturday from Las Vegas and the T-Mobile Arena. Miesha Tate-Amanda Nunes is the main event for the bantamweight title, while Brock Lesnar returns to take on Mark Hunt. Make sure to join us this Saturday for our live round-by-round coverage of UFC 200.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.