- Things definitely changed around Daniel Cormier quickly this past week, as the reigning UFC light heavyweight champion went from fighting Jon Jones, to not fighting Jones, to facing Anderson Silva tonight at UFC 200.
- The final card is set for tonight's stacked UFC 200 showdown, as Miesha Tate defends her bantamweight belt vs. Amanda Nunes in the main event. The card takes place from inside the brand-new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Along with Tate-Nunes, former UFC heavyweight champion and ex-WWE champion Brock Lesnar makes his return to the Octagon for a co-main event battle with Mark Hunt. Daniel Cormier faces off against Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo meets Frankie Edgar for the interim featherweight title.
Check out the complete fight card below:
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
* Miesha Tate (c) vs. Amanda Nunes for the UFC female bantamweight championship
* Heavyweight: Brock Lesnar vs. Mark Hunt
* Light Heavyweight: Daniel Cormier vs. Anderson Silva
* Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar for the interim UFC featherweight championship
* Heavyweight: Cain Velasquez vs. Travis Browne
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1/8 p.m. ET)
* Female Bantamweight: Cat Zingano vs. Julianna Pena
* Catchweight: Johny Hendricks vs. Kelvin Gastelum
* Bantamweight: T.J. Dillashaw vs. Raphael Assuncao
* Lightweight: Sage Northcutt vs. Enrique Marin
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* Lightweight: Joe Lauzon vs. Diego Sanchez
* Middleweight: Gegard Mousasi vs. Thiago Santos
* Lightweight: Takanori Gomi vs. Jim Miller
- Former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar enters the Octagon tonight at UFC 200 as an underdog against Mark Hunt. The two heavyweights collide in the co-main event.
Lesnar, who is returning to MMA for the first time in several years, is a +140 bet to defeat Hunt, who comes in the favorite at -160. A minus sign indicates the favorite with the following number representing how favored the competitor while the plus sign designated the underdog. If you were to bet on a favorite like Hunt, you would have to bet $160 to earn $100 on his win. If you were to take the underdog, in this case Lesnar, you would make $140 of of a $100 bet if Lesnar won.
Miesha Tate is a -260 favorite to defend her bantamweight title in the main event over Amanda Nunes (+220), while Daniel Cormier is the biggest favorite on the card at -470 vs. Anderson Silva (+375).
Other odds include Jose Aldo (+105) vs. Frankie Edgar (-125), Cain Velasquez (-280) vs. Travis Browne (+240), Cat Zingano (-155) vs. Julianna Pena (+135), Johny Hendricks (-105) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (+115), T.J. Dillashaw (-380) vs. Raphael Assuncao (+315), Sage Northcutt (-340) vs. Enrique Marin (+280), Joe Lauzon (-105) vs. Diego Sanchez (-115), Gegard Mousasi (-270) vs. Thiago Santos (+230) and Jim Miller (-265) vs. Takanori Gomi (+225).
Just a reminder to join us for our live UFC 200 coverage tonight. As noted, the Wrestling Inc. Podcast was postponed this past Monday because of the 4th of July holiday, but we will be back tonight right after UFC 200 to talk about the big event, Lesnar facing Randy Orton at SummerSlam, The Final Deletion and more. You can subscribe to the podcast through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use to subscribe through any podcast app. Also don't forget to give us a thumbs up and subscribe on Youtube.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.