Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
Intercontinental Title Battle Royal: Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Konnor, Viktor, Apollo Crews, Simon Gotch, Aiden English, Goldust, R-Truth, Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Alberto Del Rio, Darren Young, Jack Swagger, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel
We go to the ring and it's filled with Superstars. Apollo Crews makes his way out. WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is at ringside with Maryse, apparently for commentary. He stands on the announce table and runs his mouth, revealing that the winner will face him at Battleground. He wishes everyone good luck but says it doesn't matter who wins. The bell rings and everyone goes at it. Aiden English is out first. We see Bob Backlund at ringside. Truth eliminates Konnor.
D-Von eliminates Axel. Ziggler works on Del Rio. Truth and Corbin go at it. Goldust works on Young. Corbin eliminates Truth. Corbin eliminates Viktor. Jey Uso tries to eliminate Jimmy Uso but he hangs on. They both eliminate D-Von. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Bubba drops one of the Usos while Miz and Maryse kiss on commentary. Bubba goes to work on Swagger now. During the break, Ziggler eliminated Gotch. Bubba eliminated Jey. Goldust and Del Rio go at it now. Del Rio eliminates Goldust. Crews eliminates Dallas. Swagger with the Patriot Lock on Uso. Young almost eliminates Ziggler. Corbin eliminates Uso and Swagger.
Bubba works on Young as Backlund looks on from ringside. Crews with a big crossbody on Del Rio. Young whips Bubba into a big boot from Corbin. Young eliminates Bubba. Corbin slams Young. Del Rio with the enziguri on Corbin. Ziggler ducks a kick and hits the Fame-asser on Del Rio. Ziggler tosses Del Rio but he hangs on. Del Rio with a tilt-a-whirl gutbuster to Ziggler. Ziggler sends Del Rio to the floor but he went through the second rope and is still in the match. Corbin and Ziggler go at it now. Del Rio comes back in the ring and stomps Crews in the corner. Crews eliminates Del Rio with an assist from Corbin. It's down to Crews, Corbin, Young and Ziggler.
Corbin and Ziggler end up on the apron. Ziggler goes back in and works Corbin over but Corbin grabs him and tosses him to the floor. Crews goes after Corbin now. Corbin eliminates Crews but they both hit the floor for a double elimination. Young wins.
Winner and New #1 Contender: Darren Young
- After the match, Backlund comes in to celebrate with Young and some fans chant his name.
- Still to come, Vince McMahon appears as he's on his way, according to Cole. Also, a special look at Brock Lesnar's UFC return. Cole says The New Day and The Wyatt Family battled this past weekend and we will see footage later tonight. Back to commercial.
- We come back to Stephanie McMahon and Shane McMahon talking backstage. They wonder why their dad is coming to RAW tonight. Seth Rollins walks in and says maybe Vince is coming to talk to him. Rollins believes they should put him out in front tonight and Stephanie agrees. Shane brings up a possible Ambrose Asylum segment and Stephanie knocks Dean Ambrose. Rollins proposes the first ever Rollins Report segment and promises it will be great. Shane says it's Stephanie's call and she's all in. Rollins promises they won't be disappointed and walks off. Shane says this is all on her and she says she likes it that way. Shane walks off.
- The announcers show us stills from Brock Lesnar's win over Mark Hunt at UFC 200 on Saturday night. They hype Lesnar vs. Randy Orton at SummerSlam next month. Orton is announced for The Highlight Reel with Chris Jericho at Battleground.
Sheamus vs. Zack Ryder
Back from the break and Sheamus is making his entrance. Zack Ryder is out next as we see the Spanish announcers at ringside.
Ryder gets in some offense but Sheamus ends up hitting a Brogue Kick to get the win fairly quickly.
- After the match, Rusev marches to the ring and attacks Ryder. Ryder tries to fight back but Rusev puts him in The Accolade and screams about accepting the challenge. Lana and Rusev stand over Ryder as the music hits.
Tyler Breeze and Fandango vs. The Lucha Dragons
Back and forth between Fandango and Cara to start. Breeze gets a tag but Cara keeps control. Fandango comes back in and they finally take control after some double teaming. Fandango with a 2 count. Breezango with quick tags as they keep Cara grounded now.
Kalisto gets a tag and slips doing a springboard, allowing Breeze to take control. Kalisto comes back and drops Breeze with a kick. Kalisto plants Breeze face first and takes out Fandango when he runs in. Cara leaps out to the floor and takes out Fandango. Breeze rolls Kalisto up for a 2 count. The end comes when Breeze kicks Kalisto in the corner and slams him from the second rope for the pin.
Winners: Tyler Breeze and Fandango
- Still to come, the first episode of The Rollins Report. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins for the first episode of The Rollins Report. There are no special props, screens or ring aprons, just Rollins and a mic.
Rollins hopes we're ready and says he has a big scoop tonight. He says he's the hottest new investigative reporter, telling Bill O'Reilly and Anderson Cooper to take a seat, telling old friend Jon Stewart to stay retired. Rollins says he has an interview with Reigns where he asked the hard-hitting questions. Rollins says it's about to blow Detroit's mind and keeps asking if they're ready. Rollins sends us to the first actual Rollins Report episode on the big screen. Rollins is in a sitdown interview setting and he uses footage from Reigns' interviews with Michael Cole to make him look bad.
Back in the arena, WWE Champion Dean Ambrose interrupts to a pop. They trade promos in the ring and Rollins knocks Ambrose's title reign. Rollins says at Battleground, it will just be about who is the best member of The Shield. Rollins says he will prove to the world what he's known the entire time - he was better than Ambrose before The Shield, during The Shield and now. Rollins says Ambrose's fairy tale title reign will come crashing down at Battleground. Rollins says he will take back the title that Ambrose stole. Ambrose says he does like to come out and have fun because he's on top of the industry. Ambrose says he proved a long time ago that he's not a joke. Ambrose says he's the backbone of the industry and now the whole world knows it. He raises the title in Rollins' face.
Ambrose goes on and says the title will have to be taken from his cold dead hands. Ambrose says that's not happening at Battleground or ever. He says Rollins embarrasses and disgusts him. Ambrose will give Rollins a one-on-one match any time, any place. He drops the mic and squares up. Rollins teases the match for tonight but says they will do it on his time, next week.
- Still to come, footage of The New Day and The Wyatt Family going to war.
- Back from the break and out comes Sami Zayn for commentary. Kevin Owens' music hits but he doesn't come out for his match. We go backstage and Owens is arguing with referees, calling Sami on commentary an unsafe working environment. He refuses to go out until Sami is removed from commentary. Stephanie walks up and makes it happen. The referees go out and escort Sami to the back. Owens comes out and they brawl on the ramp. Owens hits the ring and yells for Sami to come back.
- We see a limo pull up outside and Vince McMahon steps out. Renee Young stops him for comments on why he's here. Vince says he's here for the fresh Detroit air and to name the new COO of SmackDown Live. Vince says it's the New Era and maybe we need something bigger... so he's here to announce the new Commissioner of SmackDown. Vince says he may change his mind again but he will let everyone know when he marches to the ring, live here in Detroit. Back to commercial.
Kevin Owens vs. Cesaro
Back from the break and Owens is still in the ring. Cesaro is out next to a pop.
Owens stalls some to start the match. Cesaro hits a gutwrench suplex early on. Cesaro keeps Owens grounded with a headlock but it's reversed. They run the ropes and Cesaro hits a hurricanrana. He goes for the Cesaro Swing but Owens retreats for a breather. Cesaro leaps off the apron and takes Owens out on the floor. Cesaro goes for a running uppercut on the floor but Owens sidesteps and he hits the barrier. Owens knocks Cesaro over the barrier with a kick and breaks the count. Owens brings it back in the ring and hits a senton for a 2 count.
Cesaro ends up hitting the uppercuts. Owens misses a kick and eats another uppercut. Cesaro gets knocked from the apron to the barrier and lands hard. Owens stands tall as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Owens has Cesaro in a headlock. Cesaro fights out but Owens drops a neckbreaker over his knee for a 2 count. Owens hits a corner clothesline but misses the cannonball. Cesaro comes back with uppercuts into the corner. Cesaro unloads with uppercuts as the referee warns him. Owens goes down with a big uppercut for a 2 count. Owens ends up hitting a poke to the eye while the referee isn't looking but it backfires on him as Cesaro avoids the pop-up powerbomb. Cesaro with the springboard uppercut for a close 2 count. Owens goes back to the floor. Cesaro puts on JBL's cowboy hat and runs around the ring to deliver another uppercut. Cesaro brings it back in and goes to the top for a crossbody but Owens kicks out at 2.
The Swing is blocked again. Cesaro blocks a tornado DDT and nails a dropkick while Owens is up top. Cesaro gets crotched, leading to Owens hitting a TKO for the win.
Winner: Kevin Owens
- After the match, Owens goes to ringside and takes Byron's headset. He rants until Sami Zayn attacks him from over the barrier. Sami beats on Owens at ringside and slams him into the announce table. Sami rolls Owens in the ring but a referee stops him from following. Fans chant for Sami as he and Owens have words. Owens turns around to Cesaro, who drops him and puts him in the Swing. Sami's music hits as Owens falls out to the floor.
- We get a look back at Enzo Amore and Big Cass making the save for John Cena last week. We see The Club walking backstage and Renee approaches for comments. Karl Anderson says Enzo and Cass are in trouble tonight. AJ Styles says Cena doesn't care about Enzo and Cass. AJ points out how Cena isn't here tonight as he's at the ESPY Awards rehearsals in LA. AJ says they're going to take out Enzo and Cass tonight, then they should jump on a flight to LA to crash the ESPYs, then... #BeatUpJohnCena. The Club walks off laughing as we go to commercial.
Heath Slater vs. Titus O'Neil
We go to the ring and out comes Heath Slater with fellow Social Outcasts Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. We get a sidebar video from earlier with the Outcasts knocking Titus O'Neil for losing on 4th of July and Father's Day. Titus makes his way to the ring next.
The bell rings and Slater ducks a move, nailing a chop. He shows off and dances around as Titus watches. Slater turns around to Titus tossing him into the corner. Titus with a big chop and another. Titus tosses Slater across the ring. Slater finally turns it around but wastes time playing to the Outcasts as they do a victory lap. Titus catches a boot but Slater drops him with a DDT for a close 2 count.
Titus overpowers and sends Slater flying again. Titus tosses him again and hits a shoulder. Titus with a big clothesline. Slater tries to make a comeback but Titus catches his crossbody. Titus with backbreakers before tossing Slater to the side. Titus gets fired up and barks before hitting a splash in the corner. He hits Clash of the Titus for the win.
Winner: Titus O'Neil
- After the match, Titus stands tall and dances as his music hits.
- Renee is backstage with Sasha Banks. She talks about tonight's match with Dana Brooke and says she doesn't get mad, she gets real.
- Still to come, what happened when The New Day visited The Wyatt Family compound. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cole leads us to a look back at last week where WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day addressed the invitation to The Wyatt Family compound. We go to a video of The Wyatt Family trying to run over The New Day in a field filled with lights. The Wyatts stepped out of the vehicle and Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt and Erick Rowan started brawling with Kofi Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods in this field. We cut to Woods up against a tree. Wyatt swings an axe and it misses, hitting the tree instead. Wyatt beats Woods down and carries him away. We see Big E slamming Rowan in the dirt. Strowman throws a tire at Kofi. Someone gets thrown into a windshield. Woods' body is dropped in front of Big E and Kofi. We see The Wyatts standing tall and cut back to other scenes of the two teams brawling. The segment ends with Wyatt on his knees laughing in front of The New Day. He's joined by the others and we see fireflies, or people wearing Wyatt Family masks and holding lanterns, filling the field up. Wyatt yells to "follow the buzzards" and we go back to the announcers. JBL says he's never seen anything like what we just saw.
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass
We go to the ring and out comes The Club. Enzo Amore and Big Cass are out next to a big pop. They cut promos on the way to the ring. Cass says everyone on the roster wants Cena's spot, including them, but that has to be earned. Cass goes on and says they have stepped up and joined the fight instead of sitting back and waiting. AJ Styles calls that a real cute story and reminds them that Cena is not here tonight because he doesn't care about Enzo and Cass. AJ gives them the chance to walk away but Enzo says the only place they're walking is into the ring. Cass leads the "SAWFT" gimmick and they head to the ring as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Enzo is going at it with Anderson. They trade holds as AJ cheers The Club on from ringside. Enzo dodges a move in the corner and rolls Anderson up for 2. Enzo with a backslide for 2. Enzo with another takedown to keep Anderson grounded.
Styles gets dueling chants from the crowd. Anderson turns things around and takes Enzo down with another headlock. Cass finally gets a tag and works Anderson over. Enzo tags back in and they double team Anderson. Enzo doesn't see Gallows get a tag. Gallows comes in with a big boot and then launches Enzo into the corner. Enzo falls to the floor and AJ talks trash as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Gallows is in control of Enzo. Gallows with a 2 count. Enzo reaches for a tag but Gallows slams him back into the corner. Enzo fights Gallows off and decks Anderson. Enzo brings Gallows down with a big DDT. Cass gets the hot tag and unloads on both opponents. Anderson takes the Empire Elbow and a big fall-away slam out of the corner. Cass with a big splash in the corner and then a big boot on Anderson. Enzo tags in for the Rocket Launcher. Styles dumps Cass to the floor. Gallows breaks up Enzo's pin. AJ tosses Cass over the barrier for the disqualification.
Winners by DQ: Enzo Amore and Big Cass
- After the bell, Styles comes into the ring and The Club surrounds Enzo. John Cena's music hits to a big pop and out he comes. Cena rushes the ring as does Cass from the crowd. The Club brawls with Cena, Enzo and Cass but get tossed to the floor. Both teams face off and talk trash as the crowd pops. Cena's music hits as The Club looks on from ringside.
Dana Brooke vs. Sasha Banks
Back from the break and Dana Brooke is out with WWE Women's Champion Charlotte, dressed in street clothes. Sasha Banks is out next to a pop.
Sasha ducks a lock-up and drops Dana to start. Sasha talks trash as Dana retreats to the floor for a breather. Fans boo. They come back in and Dana ends up taking control, talking trash while working Sasha over. Sasha makes a comeback but Dana beats her down as Charlotte looks on from ringside. Dana sends Sasha out to the floor on her back. Charlotte comes over and taunts Sasha with the title as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Dana is in control of Sasha in the middle of the ring. Lots more back and forth until Sasha drops Dana into the Banks Statement right in front of Charlotte. Dana goes for the bottom rope but Sasha pulls her back into the center of the ring and Dana taps.
Winner: Sasha Banks
- After the match, Charlotte doesn't look happy as we go to replays. Sasha celebrates as Charlotte takes a mic. She congratulates Sasha and knocks her hair. Charlotte says Sasha isn't worthy of a title shot after just winning once. Charlotte says anyone can get lucky once but that doesn't mean they're deserving. Charlotte proposes Sasha vs. Dana on SmackDown to see if Sasha is deserving. They have more back and forth until Sasha's music hits and she stands tall in the ring.
- We see Vince McMahon walking backstage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Shane McMahon to a pop. Stephanie McMahon is out next to join him in the ring.
Vince McMahon makes his way out next. He's a bit disappointed with how Stephanie and Shane have been. He asks who the hell Stephanie has been lately. Vince says she's been acting too sweet lately and she disagrees. Vince says Shane doesn't even deserve to be on the show after losing at WrestleMania 32. Vince says he wants competition. Stephanie tries to turn things around on Shane and make herself look good, talking about some of her accomplishments. She says he is a wolf in sheep's clothing and constantly stabs Vince in the back. Vince says Stephanie made some good points and tells Shane to convince him. Shane talks about representing change and talks about how he would make SmackDown better.
Shane says he is the only person on the planet that tells Vince exactly what's on his mind in a respectful way but without kissing his ass and Vince has to respect that deep down. Shane says Vince has a chance to make history with change and if he still has grapefruits, he will pick Shane to run SmackDown. Shane gets the fans to vote and they boo Stephanie, then cheer him. Vince says he doesn't care what fans think, that's not how to run a business. He calls for a drum roll as it's time to announce the Commissioner, saying it has to be one of them. He thinks about it and announces Shane as the man to run SmackDown when it goes live on the USA Network. He then announces that Shane is relieved of his RAW duties as Stephanie is the new RAW Commissioner. Vince wants them to go hard when competing when each other, to the point of breaking the law as long as they don't get caught. He tells them to make General Manager picks next week on RAW or he will pick the GMs for them. Vince says let the games begin and then leaves. Stephanie starts ridiculing Shane and threatens SmackDown, and says she will make him regret being born. Shane says when it's all said and done, she will be looking up to him like she always has. Shane says "game on" and Stephanie says there's only one Game, she's married to him. Stephanie then slaps Shane before leaving the ring. She stumbles coming off the steel steps and everyone points it out, including Shane. Shane thanks Detroit one more time as RAW goes off the air.