- Khalil Rountree did not have a very good night at The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale recently, and that likely continued when he got home. Rountree lost in the finals of TUF to Andrew Sanchez via decision, as Sanchez dominated him with his wrestling.
Listen in on the video above to hear both Rountree's mom scream at him instructions, along with his response to her.
- According to a report by Rashad Evans, Jon Jones tested positive for estrogen blockers during his failed June drug test that knocked him out of UFC 200. Jones had his "B" sample sent to a test site in Salt Lake City, but that also came back positive. He faces a likely suspension from the USADA that could reach up to two years.
Evans, citing Jones' camp for his information, did not name the specific substances that "Bones" was taking. Former fighter Chael Sonnen tested positive for two such estrogen blockers before, claiming they helped him come off testosterone replacement therapy. Sonnen also claimed the same news as Evans regarding Jones' results.
- Brock Lesnar topped the UFC 200 payroll, and all other payrolls before that. As noted, the former UFC heavyweight champion earned a disclosed purse of $2.5 million, which does not include any locker room, sponsorship or bonus money presented to him after his win over Mark Hunt in the co-main event.
Hunt was right behind Lesnar, earning $700,000 for his fight. Anderson Silva picked up $600,000 after stepping in on two days notice to face Daniel Cormier. Miesha Tate, Cormier and Jose Aldo all picked up $500,000.
The complete list of fighter salaries from the Nevada Athletic Commission can be found below:
* Miesha Tate: $500,000
* Amanda Nunes: $100,000 (no win bonus)
* Brock Lesnar: $2,500,000 (no win bonus)
* Mark Hunt: $700,000
* Anderson Silva: $600,000
* Daniel Cormier: $500,000
* Jose Aldo: $500,000 (includes $100,000 win bonus)
* Frankie Edgar: $190,000
* Cain Velasquez: $300,000 (no win bonus)
* Travis Browne: $120,000
* Julianna Pena: $64,000 (includes $32,000 win bonus)
* Cat Zingano: $35,000
* Kelvin Gastelum: $86,000 (includes $33,000 win bonus)
* Johny Hendricks: $80,000
* T.J. Dillashaw: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus)
* Raphael Assuncao: $42,000
* Sage Northcutt: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
* Enrique Marin: $13,000
* Joe Lauzon: $108,000 (includes $54,000 win bonus)
* Diego Sanchez: $80,000
* Gegard Mousasi: $110,000 (includes $35,000 win bonus)
* Thiago Santos: $28,000
* Jim Miller: $118,000 (includes $59,000 win bonus)
* Takanori Gomi: $55,000
Damien Demento and BAH_GAWD! contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.