- DJ Zema Ion won a Ladder Match on last night's Destination X themed edition of Impact Wrestling to become the new #1 contender to the X Division Title, currently held by Eddie Edwards.
- The "Final Deletion" viewing party vignettes from last night's Impact were filmed at Matt Hardy's home in North Carolina this week, according to PWInsider. Former WWE star Shannon Moore appeared in the segments as well as a close friend of Reby Sky's, who played Rita the servant. Matt's butler was played by long-time CWF Mid-Atlantic booker Brad Stutts.
- Next Thursday's Impact will also feature the start to the Bound For Glory Playoffs. The winner of the competition will face the World Heavyweight Champion at Bound For Glory. A few of the qualifying matches to determine the 8 stars for the BFG Playoff include:
* Matt Hardy vs. James Storm
* TNA KOTM Champion Eli Drake vs. Ethan Carter III
* Bram vs. Drew Galloway
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.