Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
Stephanie welcomes us but is quickly interrupted by the music as SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon makes his way out.
Stephanie mentions that this will be Shane's last night on RAW as he was named Comissioner of SmackDown. She will not miss working with him and he says the feeling is mutual. Shane says she wakes up every morning wishing she was born with testicles but she wasn't. He says if she was his brother, that slap last week would have had consequences. Stephanie says lady balls are bigger than testicles and he can do nothing about her slap, like he will do nothing on SmackDown. Stephanie goes on to announce that they will be launching a new cruiserweight division and it will be exclusive to Monday nights, due to the success of the Cruiserweight Classic. She then announces the new RAW General Manager - WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley and out he comes.
Foley gets a pop and cuts a promo on taking RAW to new heights. Foley says he's looking and willing to take RAW to the future and beyond. Shane congratulates them and jokes that he's lost respect for Foley. Shane's now intrigued to watch RAW instead of seeing Stephanie bury it. Shane goes on to announce the new SmackDown General Manager and out comes Daniel Bryan. Fans chant Bryan's name and he says they must have missed him but not as half as much as he missed them.
Foley gets a pop and cuts a promo on taking RAW to new heights. Foley says he's looking and willing to take RAW to the future and beyond. Shane congratulates them and jokes that he's lost respect for Foley. Shane's now intrigued to watch RAW instead of seeing Stephanie bury it. Shane goes on to announce the new SmackDown General Manager and out comes Daniel Bryan. Fans chant Bryan's name and he says they must have missed him but not as half as much as he missed them. He goes on about having the support of the fans throughout his WWE career and says together, they an make SmackDown beat RAW every week because they've beaten The Authority before. Shane takes a shot and says Stephanie had to marry a wrestler to stay relevant. The segment ends with Bryan and Shane getting a "yes!" chant going.
- Still to come, Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose with the WWE Title on the line. Also, John Cena, The New Day, Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Wyatt Family and The Club. Next, Sami Zayn and Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho. Back to commercial.
Sami Zayn and Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho
Back from the break and out first comes Chris Jericho followed by Kevin Owens. Cesaro and Sami Zayn are out next. Jericho starts off with Cesaro, who nails the gutwrench for a 2 count early on. Cesaro goes on with uppercuts before tagging in Sami. More back and forth and we go to commercial after Owens comes in to take control.
Back from the break and Jericho is in control of Sami. Owens with a cheap shot while the referee isn't looking. They end up on the floor with Sami taking control. Cesaro tags in and unloads on Jericho with uppercuts. Owens tries to stop the uppercuts but gets dropkicked. Cesaro with the Uppercut Train on Owens and Jericho now.
Cesaro goes on and hits the springboard uppercut on Jericho for a 2 count. Sami and Owens eventually get tags and unload on each other with rights and lefts. Owens with a huge clothesline in the corner. Sami blocks the pop-up powerbomb and doesn't see Jericho tag in. Jericho doesn't see Cesaro tag in and gets hit with a crossbody for a 2 count. Back and forth between Cesaro and Jericho. The end comes when Sami rolls Jericho up for the win after kicking out of a roll up.
Winners: Sami Zayn and Cesaro
- We see Daniel Bryan walking backstage. He makes small talk with Goldust, R-Truth and Titus O'Neil. He stops at Stephanie next and she tries to mock his time away with wife Brie Bella. Bryan says he's back and she compares him to the little doll in Chucky, saying he just won't go away and is annoying. Bryan says he will take Chucky over Goat Face any day. Bryan mocks Stephanie and walks off. Back to commercial.
Darren Young vs. Alberto Del Rio
Back and forth until Miz gets on the apron to distract Young but it backfires. Del Rio rolls Young up but the referee is arguing with Miz. Young takes advantage and rolls Del Rio up for the win.
Winner: Darren Young
- Back from the break and out comes John Cena to a pop. Cena addresses The Club and says they can't see him because he's got the certified G's... the music hits and out comes Enzo Amore and Big Cass to a pop.
Enzo and Cass come out with promos and Enzo takes shots at The Club. Cena tries to get them serious for the match at Battleground. Cass says they like to have fun with the fans but when push comes to shove, they get serious and take care of business, which they will do on Sunday. The music interrupts Cass' "SAWFT" line and out comes AJ Styles, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. The Club talks about how they're a real team and have been there for each other. Not only do they get to #BeatUpJohnCena tonight, they get to beat up Enzo and beat up Cass, all three members of The New Day and... the music hits and out come the WWE Tag Team Champions to a pop.
Woods mentions their trip to the Wyatt Family compound last week and says it would make normal men afraid but they are not normal. They are prepared to show The Wyatts on Sunday why they are the WWE Tag Team Champions. They join the other two teams in the ring. A "New Day rocks" chant starts but is interrupted by The Wyatt Family making their entrance. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the match is underway. The Wyatts with offense and it comes down to a face off between Braun and Enzo. Cass tags in to prevent any damage to Enzo and comes face to face with Braun but a huge brawl breaks out between both teams. It settled down to Cass and Braun going at it in the middle of the ring. Cass with a big boot. Kofi tags in and comes off the top but Braun catches him in mid-air. Braun with a running powerslam. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Bray drops Kofi for a 2 count. Cena tags in with shoulders on Wyatt. Wyatt turns upside down and terrifies Cena, leading to Wyatt taking control. Strowman tags in and keeps Cena down, then takes him to the corner. Rowan tags in and keeps up the attack on Cena. Anderson comes in and works over Cena, then Gallows comes in for another 2 count. Gallows goes down and Cena looks to finally have a tag but we go to commercial.
Back from the break and we get Cass and AJ going at it. Cass unloads and nits the Empire Elbow and then a big splash. Strowman nails Cass from behind. Braun also takes out some of The New Day. Kofi with Trouble In Paradise. Rowan runs in with a cheap shot but gets sent outside. More chaos as everyone with The Wyatts and The New Day get involved. Gallows stops the Rocket Launcher. Cena with an Attitude Adjustment on Gallows. Anderson with a spinebuster on Cena. Enzo flies and takes out Anderson. The New Day and The Wyatts battle each other up the ramp and to the back. There's a miscommunication between Enzo and Cena, leading to Enzo clotheslining Cena while blocking a Styles Clash. AJ takes back control and hits a Styles Clash on Enzo for the win.
Winners: The Club and The Wyatt Family
- After the match, The Club stands tall in the ring while Cena is down on the floor taking in the loss.
- The announcers plug WWE Network coverage of SmackDown and the Draft tomorrow night.
- Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley are backstage talking to Apollo Crews as the announcers talk. Still to come, Dean Ambrose defends the WWE Title against Seth Rollins. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see video from earlier today with Seth Rollins in an empty arena, cutting a promo on the Battleground main event, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose.
- Foley is backstage talking to Tyler Breeze and Fandango when Shane walks up. He's baffled that anyone would want to work with his sister and gives the partnership 6 months. Shane heard Stephanie hired Foley because of how he connects with fans and because she can manipulate him. Foley says he sees passion and drive in Stephanie. He sees the opportunity to better himself with this new SmackDown role. Foley says he has some talent to sign and leaves, with all due respect. Shane tells Foley to have a nice day. Back to commercial.
Sin Cara vs. Baron Corbin
They come back in and Cara comes off the top but Corbin floors him. Corbin nails End of Days for the win.
Winner: Baron Corbin
- After the match, Corbin keeps stomping until the music hits and out comes Kalisto to make the save, even though The Lucha Dragons are splitting up for the WWE Draft. Kalisto checks on Cara but Corbin pulls him out of the ring from behind and leaves him laying.
- We see Dana Brooke and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte walking backstage. Cole leads us to a Batman vs. Superman DVD plug as we go back to break.
Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch vs. Dana Brooke and Charlotte
We go to the ring and out first comes Sasha Banks followed by Becky Lynch. Dana Brooke and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte are out next. The two teams have words before the bell. Dana and Sasha start things off. Sasha goes right for Charlotte and drops Dana with an elbow.
Everything falls apart when Natalya pulls Becky off the apron and beats her up at ringside. The referee calls for the bell.
Winners by DQ: Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch
- After the bell, Sasha is on the floor to make a save but Charlotte nails her out of nowhere and drops her. Charlotte and Dana bring Sasha in the ring for a double team beatdown. They stand tall before leaving to Charlotte's music.
- We see Demon Kane backstage talking to Shane and Bryan.
- WWE Champion Dean Ambrose is backstage talking into to the camera, Shield style. Ambrose says Rollins and Reigns can expect that he will still be WWE Champion after tonight and Sunday. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Lana is in the ring to introduce WWE United States Champion Rusev. She shows off her engagement ring and says that means he is the only man that can have her. Sheamus is out next. Dolph Ziggler is out first for his team, followed by Zack Ryder. Sheamus starts things off with Rusev and takes him down.
Sheamus works Ryder over but it's turned around and Ryder takes him to the corner. Sheamus takes control with an assist from Rusev and Ryder gets sent to the floor. Sheamus follows and sends him into the barrier. Sheamus brings it back in and connects with a knee. Sheamus wastes time and plays to the crowd. Sheamus drops Ryder on his face and talks more trash before applying another headlock as Rusev also talks trash to Ryder. More back and forth.
Ryder and Sheamus tumble to the floor as Ziggler rolls Rusev up for 2. Ziggler gets hung up on the ropes and Rusev kicks him in the back. Rusev applies The Accolade and Ziggler taps.
Winners: Rusev and Sheamus
- We get more hype for Randy Orton's return. Back to commercial.
- We get a look at John Cena hosting the ESPY Awards.
- The announcers hype the WWE Draft.
- The Ascension is backstage talking to Mick Foley. Daniel Bryan walks up and they have some friendly back & forth about their brands. Things get serious as Bryan says they have never fought in a ring before but they are going to fight now. Foley says let the games begin.
WWE Title Match: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
We go to the ring for tonight's main event as WWE Champion Dean Ambrose makes his way to the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins. We get formal ring introductions from Lilian Garcia. They lock up and trade holds. Ambrose with an early 1 count as Rollins goes for a breather on the apron. Ambrose shows off in the corner. They lock up as fans do dueling chants. Ambrose with arm drags that send Rollins to the floor for another breather. They end up on the floor and Ambrose nails a clothesline off the apron. We go to commercial with Bryan, Foley and the McMahons watching from ringside.
Back from the break and Ambrose looks to keep control but Rollins drops him face first into the turnbuckles for a two count. Ambrose finally mounts a comeback and nails a fisherman's suplex for a 2 count. Rollins makes a comeback and goes for the Pedigree but Ambrose counters with a backdrop. More back and forth as Ambrose blocks a dive and comes back in to clothesline Rollins to the floor. Ambrose runs the ropes and nails a dive. They're both down on the floor as the Commissioners and the General Managers look on.
Rollins sends Ambrose into the barrier and brings him back in for a frogsplash. Ambrose barely kicks out as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and both go down after a counter. Rollins goes up for a frogsplash but Ambrose moves. Rollins with two running forearms in the corner. Ambrose looks for a comeback but it's cut off. Ambrose unloads with jabs, headbutts and forearms. Rollins counters and powerbombs Ambrose into the corner but Ambrose nails Dirty Deeds. Rollins gets his foot on the bottom rope to kick out.
Rollins rolls to the floor and Ambrose follows. Ambrose tries to put Rollins through an announce table but he rolls off. They battle on the apron and Ambrose clubs Rollins into the ring. Ambrose goes to the top but Rollins catches him in a Pedigree on the day down, for a close 2 count. More back and forth. Rollins pushes Ambrose into the referee and nails a superplex. We get a pin but it's not clear if Rollins got the win at first. We see Stephanie and Foley celebrating at ringside. The referee is still down with the wind knocked out of him but he's recovering. Shane and Foley are also in the ring now. Ambrose is just as confused as everyone else, including the announcers. Stephanie goes to the floor for a mic and announces Rollins as the new champion. She hands him the title and his music hits as he heads to the stage to celebrate. RAW goes off the air with confusion as Rollins celebrates.