- Ten WWE executives sold shares of their WWE stock last week, including Triple H, Stephanie McMahon, WWE Executive Vice President of Television Production Kevin Dunn, WWE CFO George Barrios and WWE Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer Michelle Wilson. All of the transactions were at $20.07 / share, below is how much they sold:
* George Barrios sold 47,469 shares for a total of $952,703.
* Kevin Dunn sold 50,288 shares for a total of $1,009,280.
* Michelle Wilson sold 47,520 shares for a total of $953,726.
- WWEShop.com has a special Battleground sale through tonight. You can save $15 off orders of $60+, $25 off $75+ and $35 off $100+ by clicking here and using code BATTLE at checkout. This code includes all newly released t-shirts, championship title belts, memorabilia and more.
- John Finnegan of the North AmericanWrestling Rankings blog, which has been tracking wrestlers' records and ranking them as of November 2006, sent word that John Cena earned his 200th televised singles victory when he defeated Luke Gallows on SmackDown last week. Cena is just the third wrestler to win 200 TV matches in that period, joining Sheamus and Randy Orton. Please note that this only counts TV and PPV singles matches since November of 2006.