Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's WWE RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- Tonight's WWE RAW opens up with a look back at last week's show. We go to the new opening video.
- We go to the ring and out comes new WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks to a big pop. JoJo introduces her.
Fans chant "you deserve it" as The Boss hits the ring. She cuts a promo and mentions how she will kick off her reign with a "W" at SummerSlam when the music interrupts. Out comes former champion Charlotte.
Charlotte isn't happy as fans chant "you tapped out" at her. Sasha says something looks different about her. Sasha mocks her for tapping out and asks where her little friend Dana Brooke is. Charlotte says she doesn't need Dana or even her dad to beat Sasha. Charlotte mentions how Ric Flair is off vacationing in a retirement home. She vows to take back the title at SummerSlam and says Sasha capitalized off one mistake while she was the best for more than 300 days. Charlotte says Sasha is just a one-night stand. Sasha says Charlotte wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for a one night stand because she's Flair's daughter. Chris Jericho comes out wanting them to be quiet.
Jericho calls Sasha an ungrateful little punk and says Charlotte is royalty. He also takes a shot at Flair and is sure Charlotte will get the win at SummerSlam. Jericho wonders why Sasha calls herself The Boss and wonders if she's going to write him up for an infraction. He says she's only the boss of purple hair and stupid idiot teeny-boppers like these that are here tonight. He makes fun of Sasha being Snoop Dogg's cousin and calls her a brat. The music hits and out comes Enzo Amore to a big pop. No Big Cass with him.
Enzo hits the ring and flirts with Sasha, pointing out that she's a boss and he's a G. They "how you doin'?" each other back and forth until Charlotte interrupts. She and Jericho try to mock "SAWFT" but Enzo shuts them down. This leads to RAW General Manager Mick Foley making his way out. Foley says he may not be The Boss but he is their boss. Foley announces Sasha and Enzo vs. Charlotte and Jericho for tonight. That match is next. Back to commercial.
Enzo Amore and Sasha Banks vs. Chris Jericho and Charlotte
Back from the break and Kevin Owens is on commentary. Sasha takes control early on. Jericho comes in but Enzo clotheslines him to the floor. Sasha also sends Charlotte over the top. Sasha and Enzo run the ropes for double dives and return to the ring to stand tall as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Enzo ends up turning it around on Jericho. Enzo nails a crossbody for a 2 count. Enzo drops Jericho into his knee for another pin attempt. More back and forth. Jericho gets the Walls of Jericho applied but Enzo gets the bottom rope. Enzo nails a forearm and goes to the top but Jericho dropkicks him on the way down.
Sasha and Charlotte get tags. They unload on each other and Sasha hits the double knees in the corner for a 2 count. Sasha catches a kick and hits the Backstabber but out comes Dana Brooke. Sasha stops her from entering but Charlotte rolls her up. This leads to Charlotte getting the pin with a Natural Selection.
Winners: Charlotte and Chris Jericho
- After the match, Dana joins Charlotte in the ring and raises her arm. They leave the ring and Enzo checks on Sasha. Jericho comes from behind with a Codebreaker on Enzo. Jericho talks trash to Enzo and out comes Big Cass, sending Jericho retreating from the ring. Jericho joins Dana and Charlotte on the ramp.
- Still to come, Finn Balor. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look at The Bella Twins at the Choice Awards.
Braun Strowman vs. Evan Anderholm
We go to the ring and Byron Saxton is in the ring with jobber Evan Anderholm. He says if he loses, he gets $1000 and if he wins, he gets $5000. He's terrified. Braun hits the ring and manhandles Evan to start. Braun runs over him with a shoulder and continues the slaughter. Braun goes on and gets the win with his chokeslam.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- We go backstage to Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley, thankful that they have Braun on RAW. Mark Henry walks in and they're happy to see him too. Henry is the WWE Ambassador to the Summer Olympics in Rio this year. Henry is excited to go to Rio for WWE and is excited about the changes in WWE. Henry says he's made some changes in the Hall of Pain and it's time for a re-opening. Stephanie says they brought Henry back to be more of a mentor. Henry means no disrespect in saying she's wrong. Henry says he has a lot left in him and he feels like he needs just one more run. Foley puts him in a title match against WWE United States Champion Rusev for tonight. Henry gets hype and says he's going to bring the title back to America because that's what he does.
Golden Truth vs. The Shining Stars
Back from the break and Primo waits in the ring with Epico as Goldust and R-Truth are out. Goldust and Primo start off with some back and forth action. Epico gets involved and they double team Goldust to turn it around. Truth is busy playing Pokemon on the apron.
The Shining Stars get the win while Truth is still busy with the game.
Winners: The Shining Stars
- Still to come, Finn Balor. Back to break.
- Back from a break and we see NBA stars Tim Hardaway, Jr. and Dwight Howard at ringside.
- We go to the ring and Michael Cole introduces Finn Balor to a big pop.
Balor hits the ring and mentions how he knew he had to come to RAW and make an impact but he's quickly interrupted by the music as Seth Rollins makes his way out. Rollins introduces Balor as a former WWE NXT Champion but reminds us he was the first. He says Balor was drafted but he wasn't the first pick, Rollins was. Rollins says Balor shocked the world after pinning Roman Reigns last week but he also pinned Reigns on his first night back after a near career-ending injury. Rollins says everything Balor did, he did it before. He says Balor is like a bad Hollywood remake. Balor asks if he's finished. Some of those things were true but at SummerSlam, Balor's going to become the first-ever WWE Universal Champion. They have more words and Rollins mentions he will face Sami Zayn tonight. Balor says he earned his opportunity while Rollins had his handed to him. Rollins gets upset and says he worked for what he's had, the only thing that will be handed to him is the Universal Title after he beats Balor at SummerSlam. Balor says the only thing that Rollins will have handed to him at SummerSlam is his ass. Fans chant "yes!" as they face off.
Rollins backs off but tries to swing for a cheap shot. Balor blocks it and drives him out of the ring with a kick. Rollins retreats and talks trash from the ramp as Balor looks on from the ramp while his music plays.
- Still to come, The New Day vs. The Club. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson have requested that only two members of The New Day be allowed out. Also, Mark Henry vs. Rusev with gold on the line. Back to commercial.
WWE United States Title Match: Mark Henry vs. Rusev
Back from the break and Lana is in the ring. She introduces her new husband and the only man that can have her, WWE United States Champion Rusev. Mark Henry is out next. We get formal introductions from JoJo.
Back and Henry goes to work. Henry takes control and tosses Rusev. Henry with a big headbutt. Rusev goes to the floor to regroup. Rusev comes back in and beats Henry down. Henry turns it back around and drops all of his weight on Rusev and the ropes. Henry stands tall on the floor as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Rusev gets the win after a big superkick to the back of the head and The Accolade.
- After the match, Rusev says this is the hero we're sending to the Olympics. He says they are rigged and starts ripping the Olympic committee. Rusev keeps ranting until the music hits and out comes Roman Reigns to interrupt. Reigns enters the ring and gets in Rusev's face. Rusev goes to leave but Reigns keeps getting in his way. Rusev drops the title and isn't happy. They both flex and face off. Rusev swings first and beats Reigns down to one knee. He charges for a kick but Reigns nails a spear. He goes for a Superman punch but Rusev retreats. Reigns goes outside of the ring and nails a Superman punch off the steel steps. Rusev joins Lana at the top of the ramp as Reigns looks on from ringside.
- The announcers lead us to hype for Nia Jax. Back to commercial.
Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young
Back from the break and Darren Young is out with WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund. Titus O'Neil looks on from the ring. We see video from the RAW Pre-show where Titus wondered when Darren was ever great.
Titus gets physical and take control early yon. He sends Young to the floor. Young comes back in and knocks away Titus' handshake. They go at it now. Titus catches Young out of the corner and ragdolls him. Titus barks and hits the big splash in the corner for another 2 count.
Titus keeps Young down now. Titus heels it up a bit and slams Young around. Titus with another 2 count. Young tries to fight back but his former tag team partner slams him hard. Backlund looks on as Titus shows off some. Young goes for a sunset flip but can't get it. Young with a kick to the face. Titus blocks a Gut Check. Young blocks a Clash of the Titus. The end comes when Titus uses the tights to get a roll-up.
Winner: Titus O'Neil
- After the match, Titus retreats to the stage with a smile on his face as Backlund complains to the referee. We get replays and come back to Titus talking junk from the apron.
- Stephanie is backstage with Foley. She presents him with his own RAW-branded tablet to stay up to speed with. Sheamus appears and wonders if everyone else is a joke to them. He wonders why Mark Henry got a title shot when he was overlooked. Cesaro walks in and talks about fans in the Cesaro Section wanting him to be the US Champion. Foley brings up a medical report on Cesaro's shoulder that raised a big question. He tells Cesaro go to out there and erase that question mark. Foley tells them to channel their frustrations at each other. Whoever impresses the most will get a future title shot. That sounds good to them. Cesaro and Sheamus have words before walking off.
- We see Nia Jax walking backstage. Back to commercial.
Ariel Monroe vs. Nia Jax
Back from the break and out comes Nia Jax as jobber Ariel Monroe waits in the ring. Nia dominates and stops every attempt from Monroe. Nia knocks her out of mid-air and ends up getting the win with her big slam. Nia puts a foot on Monroe to make the pin.
Winner: Nia Jax
- After the match, Jax stands tall as we go to replays with the announcers praising her. Saxton goes in the ring and asks Nia how it feels to compete on RAW. Nia nails Monroe again and tells Saxton to ask her how it feels. Nia smiles and makes her exit.
- Tom Phillips is backstage with Sami Zayn. Sami says Seth Rollins has a big mouth, kind of like Kevin Owens. Sami says at Battleground he had the match of his life and closed the chapter on Owens. Sami says Rollins isn't the only one with something to prove, he has something to prove and will start tonight.
- We see WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day backstage. Back to commercial.
The New Day vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
Back from the break and WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day are out. Because The Club filed a complaint, one of them has to stay in the back tonight. That will be Xavier Woods, who won't be able to perform in front of his hometown tonight. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are out next for this non-title match.
Some back and forth to start. The end quickly comes when Big E comes from behind and rolls Anderson up while he's "too sweeting" with Gallows.
Winners: The New Day
- After the bell, Gallows and Anderson immediately attack Big E. Gallows takes Kofi to the floor until Woods runs out and tries to make the save. Gallows drops Woods next to Kofi on the floor. He joins Anderson in the ring and they leave Big E laying with a Boot of Doom. Fans boo. They hit Magic Killer on Big E next. Woods pulls Anderson out but they quickly take him down again. Anderson and Gallows stand tall at ringside and "too sweet" as fans boo. They go to leave but stop and pull Big E around the ring post real quick. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get replay of what just happened. Big E was taken backstage for trainers to tend to.
Sheamus vs. Cesaro
We go to the ring and out comes Cesaro followed by Sheamus. They trade shots to start. Uppercuts in the middle of the ring now. Sheamus with a kick and a knee. Sheamus drops Cesaro with an axe handle and asks if we're entertained.
Cesaro takes control and gets the Uppercut Train going. They go to the floor and Cesaro nails Sheamus off the apron. Sheamus sends Cesaro shoulder first into the apron. Sheamus slams Cesaro on the apron and decks him with rights. Sheamus with the 10 forearms up on the apron now. Sheamus drops Cesaro with a clothesline and stands tall as fans boo.
Sheamus comes off the top with a shoulder but Cesaro kicks out at 2. Sheamus with another big slam and some trash talking. Cesaro blocks shots and hits a big suplex. Sheamus comes back with the senton. More back and forth. Cesaro with the corkscrew uppercut. Cesaro goes for the Cesaro Swing but gets rolled up for 2. Cesaro blocks a backbreaker and hits the Neutralizer for the win.
- Still to come, Brock Lesnar. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Cesaro and Sheamus are brawling after a fight broke out during the commercial. Heath Slater is in the ring with a returning Jinder Mahal. Slater tells us to put pour hands together for one of his best friends. Slater says you can't break the band up. He say 2MB is going to set RAW on fire. Mick Foley makes his way out.
Foley announces a Battle of the Band - Slater vs. Jinder. Foley calls for a referee but Slater protests. Foley says the RAW roster is stacked but he has one spot left and the winner of this match will get it. Slater says dangling a contract in front of them won't break up two brothers as close as they are. Jinder grabs the referee and readies for the bell.
Jinder Mahal vs. Heath Slater
Jinder immediately nails Slater for the win and the RAW contract.
Winner: Jinder Mahal
- After the match, Jinder goes to the stage and shakes Foley's hand as Slater looks on shocked from the ring.
- We get a look back at what happened in the opening segment.
- Tom Phillips is backstage with Chris Jericho. He asks if Jericho is worried about being a marked man after the post-match attack on Enzo Amore earlier. Jericho knocks Enzo and Cass. He says Enzo has someone to watch his back, well so does he. Jericho makes a name up. Kevin Owens appears and says that's OK because he has Jericho's back.
- Still to come, Rollins vs. Zayn. Back to commercial.
Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins
We go to the ring and out first comes Seth Rollins. Sami Zayn is out next.
They go at it to start the match. They end up on the floor with Sami in control but Rollins turns it around. Rollins launches Sami into the barrier a few times and brings it back in the ring. Rollins drops a knee. More back and forth between the two. We go to commercial with Rollins in control.
Back from the break and Rollins has Sami down in a headlock. Fans do dueling chants. Sami fights out but Rollins uses a Slingblade on Sami. Rollins shows off as fans boo. Rollins talks trash and gets rolled up for 2. Sami fights back but gets kicked. Rollins goes for a Pedigree but it's countered. Rollins nails the buckle bomb. Sami comes right back with a clothesline.
Sami with a Michinoku Driver for a close 2 count. Rollins misses a clothesline. Rollins blocks the Blue Thunderbomb but Sami goes on and nails it for a 2 count. More back and forth. Rollins with an enziguri. Sami blocks a Pedigree. Sami walks the rope and hits a big DDT. Rollins avoids a Helluva Kick and rolls to the floor. Sami runs the ring and dives out onto Rollins. Sami brings it back in and goes up top but Rollins kicks him on the way down. Sami blocks the Pedigree but misses a Helluva Kick. Rollins with a Pedigree for the win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- After the match, Rollins stands tall.
- We see Paul Heyman coming out of Brock Lesnar's locker room and he's all smiles. Heyman tells Lesnar he will see him out there. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and JoJo introduces Paul Heyman, who is in the ring. Heyman gives a grand introduction for Brock Lesnar, calling him the Beast of the Brocktagon, the ruler and conqueror of the WWE Universe and the Viper Slayer. Lesnar makes his way out to a pop.
Lesnar hits the ring as fans do the "Suplex City" chant. Heyman hypes WWE SummerSlam and says Lesnar will entertain us. He also says Lesnar isn't here to put his stamp of approval on the New Era. He says the New Era needs to step up to Lesnar. Heyman goes on and brings up Randy Orton. Heyman says Lesnar is going to beat Orton's ass and drag him to Suplex City at SummerSlam. Heyman says Orton has no chance at Lesnar but may have a chance at surviving. Heyman goes on and says Orton will never hit the RKO on Lesnar... Orton appears in the ring out of nowhere and nails a RKO outta nowhere.
The crowd erupts as Orton lays Lesnar down. He retreats through the crowd. Stephanie and Foley come down with security and referees, calling for security to handle Orton but he's already gone through the crowd. Orton stands tall with the fans as Lesnar looks up at him. Stephanie is yelling blame on Shane McMahon and yelling for security to get Orton out. Fans chant "RKO" as Orton and Lesnar stare each other down. RAW goes off the air with Orton getting hype.