John Cena appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night to promote WWE SummerSlam, as seen in the video above. Below are some highlights:
"So guys, this is all my fault," Cena quipped.
* Cena plugged SummerSlam, calling it the best live experience you can imagine. He said SummerSlam is like their season finale.
* Colbert asked who Cena was facing at SummerSlam, and Cena replied that he'd be wrestling AJ Styles. Colbert replied, "You're gonna take him with one hand tied behind your back, you're gonna take him... is he good, I've never heard of him?" Cena said that Styles is very good, and noted that they've wrestled before and he "finished second."
* Cena was asked about "You Can't See Me," and Colbert asked whose idea it was. Cena said that it was a dare from his little brother, who didn't think he could get it on television and Colbert asked, "because it's so dumb?" Cena joked that Colbert was being very hurtful.
* About his diet, Cena said that he'll eat anything if it's green or if it breathes.
* Colbert said that he was a wrestling fan as a kid, and said that his favorites were "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan. Colbert asked Cena who his heroes were, and Cena noted that The Rock was one. He said that Rock was a hero and inspiration to everyone in WWE and that he blazed a trail for everyone in the company and has opened doors for WWE talent.
* Colbert asked if all of his body parts were proportional with his muscles, referencing his prosthetic p---s in Trainwreck. Cena joked that if you vacationed south, it would be a short trip. Colbert told Cena that he answered it wrong and had him ask the same question. Cena obliged, and Colbert replied, "Oh, I've got a huge c--k."
It was a fun appearance, you can watch it in the video above. There was also a funny sketch where Cena helped Colbert train to take on a studio bully, which you can watch below.