Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- We're live from Anaheim with Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. We will get a look at Orton and Lesnar tonight. Plus, RAW General Manager Mick Foley has invited SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan to the show. Also, music mogul Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs guest stars.
They cut promos on the way to the ring and bring up the segment from last week. Enzo says he had it in the bag, referring to WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks. He knocks Chris Jericho for messing things up and for wearing a scarf. Enzo says he and Cass are on a come-up, a stairway to heaven, and Jericho is on a highway to hell. The music interrupts and out comes Jericho with a scarf on.
Jericho rips on them both and says he also has someone to watch his back now. The music hits and out comes Kevin Owens to join Jericho on the stage. They head to the ring as Enzo and Cass look on. Jericho says he and Owens had a lot of problems when he first came in but now they're closer than brothers, close Canadian brothers. Jericho says Owens has his back no matter what. Cass paints a picture of them in the bath together. Jericho complains and Cass tells him to do something about it. Owens says he actually used to like Cass and says he related to him while they were in WWE NXT. Owens says he also had a waste of space as a best friend that was holding him down. Owens says Cass brought his dead weight to RAW instead of dropping it, and now Owens has to look at it and hear it vomit nonsensical garbage. This makes Owens dislike Cass. Owens doesn't care if Cass is 7 feet tall, he's going to hurt him Cass steps up to Owens. Owens says if it's not him that hurts Cass, it will be Jericho. Cass turns his attention to Jericho. Jericho agrees, if Owens doesn't want to hurt Cass, he will. Cass wants to go at it right now. They do some comedy and Jericho directs his challenge to Enzo, saying he better be prepared for "it" tonight. Enzo doesn't know what "it" is but when he finds out, he's going to shove "it" down Jericho's throat. Enzo vs. Jericho is on for next. We go to commercial.
Chris Jericho vs. Enzo Amore
Back from the break and they lock up as their partners watch from ringside. Jericho drops Enzo with a shoulder and shows off some. Enzo comes back with a dropkick and some arm drags. Enzo with an armbar now.
More back and forth. Owens gets a cheap shot in at one point. Enzo fires away for a comeback but Jericho drops him for a 2 count. Jericho ends up on the floor. Enzo nails a baseball slide. Owens pulls Jericho to safety and the two teams face off at ringside as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Jericho is still in control. Jericho works Enzo over in the corner but gets caught with boots. Enzo comes off the top and drops Jericho face first. Cass rallies the fans. Enzo nails a crossbody and follows up with right hands. Enzo with more offense and a face into his knee. Enzo with a running forearm for a 2 count. Jericho with a boot to the face. Jericho goes on and blocks a move, turning it into the Walls of Jericho.
More back and forth. Enzo with another close 2 count. Jericho rolls to the floor for a breather. Enzo launches himself over the top and takes Jericho down again. Enzo rolls Jericho back in but Owens grabs his leg while the referee isn't looking. Jericho nails a Codebreaker. Cass runs in and floors Jericho with a big boot for the disqualification.
Winner by DQ: Chris Jericho
- After the bell, Owens and Jericho retreat as Cass checks on Enzo. We go to replays as Owens and Jericho talk trash up the ramp. Enzo recovers as Cass takes a mic. Cass challenges them to a match at SummerSlam in their backyard. The challenge is accepted.
- Mick Foley is backstage on the phone with Stephanie McMahon. He's also using the new tablet she gave him. He invited Daniel Bryan to the show to settle the stuff going on with Lesnar and Orton. WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks walks in and wants the SummerSlam match changed to a Handicap Match so she can keep her eye on Dana Brooke. Foley will ban Dana from ringside if she can beat Dana in a match tonight. If not, it will be a Handicap Match. Foley wishes her good luck but she doesn't need it because she's The Boss.
- Still to come, a look at Lana and Rusev's wedding. Back to commercial.
Braun Strowman vs. Jorel Nelson
Back from the break and out comes Braun Strowman as JoJo does the introduction. Saxton is backstage with Jorel Nelson, Braun's opponent for tonight. Nelson is speechless when asked what convinced him to take this match. Nelson makes his way out next.
The bell rings and Braun floors the local competitor as he hesitates, knocking him off the apron. Braun brings him back in and runs him over again. Braun nails the reverse chokeslam for the quick win.
Winner: Braun Strowman
- After the match, Braun yells about how everyone will fall as we go to replays. Braun makes his exit.
- Foley is backstage on the tablet when Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs walks in. Combs gives Foley props for the new GM job and says tonight has been great as WWE always treats him like family. Combs gives Foley front row tickets for the upcoming Bad Boy Reunion tour show in Cleveland. WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods walk in to greet Combs. They have some Booty-Os cereal for him and congratulate him on being the curator of the WWE 2K17 soundtrack. Combs hypes the soundtrack and eats some Booty-Os. Combs asks how Big E's nuts are doing. Woods says Big E's actually doing pretty bad, he was done wrong by Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. They knock Gallows and Anderson, then leave with Combs to go call Big E with well wishes. Back to commercial.
Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young
Back from the break and Titus O'Neil is in the ring with opponent Darren Young. WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund is out with Young. We get a look at how their match from last week ended. The bell rings and the former partners meet in the middle of the ring. Young slaps Titus and they go at it. Titus drops Young with a knee to the nose. Young rolls to the floor and looks to be stunned.
Titus manhandles Young and looks at Backlund. He brings Young in and hits a big clothesline. Titus with more trash talking to Young and Backlund before beating Young down in the corner. Young tries to fight back but Titus catches his crossbody from the corner. Young slides out of a running powerslam, rolls Titus up and holds the tights for the win.
Winner: Darren Young
- After the match, Backlund lifts Young up on the ramp. Titus looks on and isn't happy as we go to replays.
- Still to come, Seth Rollins addresses Finn Balor. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a promo for the cruiserweight division, coming soon to RAW.
- We go to the ring and out comes Seth Rollins to a pop.
Rollins addresses SummerSlam opponent Finn Balor. Rollins goes on and praises himself but says everyone in the entire world already knows how good he is. He wants to talk about Finn Balor and get to know him. Rollins goes on about being disrespected by Balor's ignorance and arrogance. Rollins tosses the mic after declaring that he will beat Balor and become the first ever WWE Universal Champion at SummerSlam. Cole says we will take an in-depth look at Balor later tonight.
- Also to come tonight, an in-depth look at Orton and Lesnar. Plus, Foley has invited Bryan to RAW. Back to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Cesaro
Back from the break and out comes Sheamus. Cesaro is out next as we get a look at last week's match between the two. The bell rings and they go at it. Sheamus beats Cesaro down and takes him down with a headlock. Sheamus keeps control until Cesaro clotheslines him to the floor and nails a dive. Cesaro gets hyped up on the floor as we get a replay of the dive.
Sheamus takes back control after they bring it back in the ring. Cesaro overpowers with a big suplex for a quick pin attempt. They trade shots and Cesaro unloads with uppercuts in the corner. Sheamus dumps Cesaro to the apron and crotches him when he goes to the top. Sheamus hits the rolling senton and asks if we're entertained. Sheamus stands tall as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sheamus is in control. Cesaro makes a comeback with uppercuts but Sheamus nails a forearm on the apron. Sheamus with the forearms to the chest but Cesaro turns it around. Cesaro goes to the top and nails a crossbody for a 2 count. Sheamus blocks the Cesaro Swing and nails a neckbreaker for a 2 count.
Cesaro blocks White Noise. More back and forth. Sheamus blocks the Neutralizer but misses a Brogue Kick. Cesaro with a close 2 count. Sheamus with the Irish Curse backbreaker for 2. Sheamus nails Cesaro in the corner and hits White Noise for a 2 count. Sheamus goes to the top but Cesaro nails an uppercut. They trade right hands with Sheamus sitting on the top. Cesaro dropkicks him out to the floor. Cesaro runs around the ring with a huge running uppercut. He brings it back in the ring and hits a running uppercut in the corner. They do a spot where the referee gets in between them and goes own after a cheap shot from Sheamus. Sheamus and the referee argue, leading to Cesaro rolling Sheamus up for the win.
- After the match, Sheamus is upset as Cesaro goes to ringside to celebrate with fans. We go to replays. Sheamus argues with the referee as Cesaro continues the celebration around ringside.
- We get a look at Brock Lesnar attacking Randy Orton on SmackDown. Still to come, an in-depth look at the SummerSlam opponents. Back to commercial
- Back from the break and we get a look at Orton vs. Lesnar with comments from both men. Lesnar will be live on next week's go-home RAW from Corpus Christi. Still to come tonight, Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan.
The Dudley Boyz vs. Neville and Sin Cara
We go to the ring and out comes Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. This match comes after The Dudleyz challenged Neville to find a partner on the RAW Pre-show. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Sin Cara is revealed to be Neville's partner. Bubba starts off and takes control of Cara, taking him to the corner for a tag to Devon. Bubba comes back in and beats Cara down.
Bubba has Neville on the floor until Cara leaps out and makes the save. Cara nails a moonsault on Bubba in the ring now. Cara with more offense. Devon gets involved and distracts Cara, allowing Bubba to deck him. Bubba rolls Cara back in and Devon tags in for a bit of double teaming. Devon drops a big elbow drop for a 2 count. Devon mocks the "lucha" chants. Neville finally gets a hot tag and unloads on Devon. More back and forth with everyone involved. The end comes when Neville hits Red Arrow on Devon for the pin.
Winners: Neville and Sin Cara
- After the match, Cara helps Neville up and they stand tall. Bubba Ray looks on at Devon as we go to replays.
- We see Rusev backstage getting ready. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we see SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan arriving backstage.
- We go to the ring and out comes WWE United States Champion Rusev for a celebration of love. He stops on the stage and looks at his wedding ring. The music switches up as Lana makes her way out in a wedding dress. They walk to the ring together.
A table is set up in the ring with wedding cakes. Lana takes the mic and talks about her husband and her wedding, saying none of us could attend because it was VIP. Fans give her the "what?!" treatment and Rusev yells at them about respecting his wife. Lana says today is our lucky day because they're going to re-live and re-enact their special day for all of us. Rusev comments on how beautiful his wife is and says she's all his. He tells the pathetic Americans to look at her ring. Lana sends us to the wedding photos and says this is what it means to have true love.
We come back and fans aren't buying it. Rusev and Lana brag on their wedding and knock fans. This leads to Roman Reigns making his way out. Rusev readies for a fight. Reigns says he's not out here to ruin this or to fight, he just noticed Rusev didn't even have a best man. Reigns figured he needed to step up and be Rusev's best man. Reigns ends up issuing a challenge for SummerSlam but Rusev turns him down. Reigns gives a best man toast and disses the newlyweds. Rusev attacks Reigns and beats him into the corner. Reigns fights back and they brawl across the ring as Lana screams. Rusev beats Reigns down again. He checks on Lana and turns around to a big right hand. Rusev stumbles into Lana and she goes face first into the cake. Lana hates Reigns now. She throws a fit and Reigns leaves the ring. Reigns' music hits as Rusev throws cake at him. Reigns looks on from the stage as Lana continues her tantrum.
- Still to come, Dana Brooke vs. Sasha Banks with SummerSlam stipulations on the line. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Foley is backstage with Rusev and Lana. He makes Reigns vs. Rusev for the title official for SummerSlam.
Dana Brooke vs. Sasha Banks
We go to the ring and out comes WWE Women's Champion Sasha Banks. Dana Brooke is out next with Charlotte. If Sasha wins, Dana is banned from ringside at SummerSlam. If she loses, it will be a Handicap Match. Back and forth to start until Dana takes control and keeps Sasha down.
The end comes when Sasha hits the double knees in the corner and gets the pin. Dana will be banned from ringside at SummerSlam.
Winner: Sasha Banks
- After the match, Banks celebrates as the heels look on.
- Still to come, Finn Balor speaks. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we go to a pre-recorded video of Finn Balor explaining origins of his name and warning Rollins about The Demon.
- We go to another pre-recorded video of Dr. Luke Gallows and Dr. Karl Anderson, who cut a funny promo on Big E having Ringpostitis, something that could turn to an epidemic for tag teams on RAW. They have Big E's balls in a jar and say they're going to collect another sample tonight. We go to commercial.
Kofi Kingston vs. Luke Gallows
Back from the break and out comes WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods. Luke Gallows is out next with Karl Anderson. They lock up and go at it. Back and forth to start. Kofi dumps Gallows over the top to the floor and leaps out onto him as Woods plays Francesca at ringside.
More back and forth. Anderson gets on the apron and Woods gets involved. Anderson sends Woods into the ring post. Gallows manhandles Kofi and drops him on his face for the win.
Winner: Luke Gallows
- After the match, Gallows and Anderson stand tall over Kofi. They drag him over to the ring post but Woods makes the save, swinging a steel chair as they run.
- We see video from earlier today with Goldust looking for R-Truth outside. He finds him with Scooby-Doo and the Mystery Machine. Truth thinks he's been replaced by Scooby and tries to scrap with him. Goldust suggests they all go watch the new WWE - Scooby movie together and eat some Scooby Snacks. He shuts them in the van and heads off.
- We go to the ring and out comes RAW General Manager Mick Foley. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Foley introduces his guest, SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan. Out Bryan comes to a pop and a "yes!" chant.
They give each other props for their work as General Manager. Foley also gives Bryan for his commentary work on Cruiserweight Classic. Foley apologizes for Brock Lesnar coming to SmackDown and attacking Randy Orton. Bryan says he doesn't have to apologize because SmackDown kind of fired the first shot when Orton invaded RAW with the RKO outta nowhere. Bryan goes on with the friendly talk and Foley tells him to knock it off. Foley shows video from Talking Smack where Bryan knocked RAW for the Universal Title. Foley says this is not a joke and the title is not a joke. Rusev's music interrupts and out comes the WWE United States Champion. He says RAW doesn't need another champion, they have one and his name is Rusev. Rusev enters the ring now. He says the next time a SmackDown Superstar shows up on RAW, he will crush him. Rusev calls Foley the greatest GM. Bryan wonders if he's sucking up to Foley to get out of the match with Reigns. Rusev threatens Bryan and out comes Cesaro to interrupt.
Cesaro comes out talking about deserving a US Title shot. Bryan mentions that Cesaro is underutilized on RAW. Foley tells Bryan to stay out of it. Foley makes Cesaro vs. Rusev for the title tonight. We go to commercial.
WWE United States Title Match: Cesaro vs. Rusev
Back from the break and we get formal ring introductions from JoJo. They go at it to start. Rusev takes control and unloads in the corner.
Rusev works on the shoulder and keeps control with a few pin attempts. He keeps Cesaro grounded by the shoulder as fans try to rally for Cesaro. Cesaro eventually makes a comeback for a close 2 count. Rusev drops Cesaro on a big knee and nails a kick for a close 2 count. They go on and Cesaro hits the springboard uppercut. The crowd gets hype as he nails the Cesaro Swing. Cesaro with the Sharpshooter. Sheamus runs down but Cesaro knocks him off the apron. Rusev takes advantage and gets a close 2 count.
The referee goes down before Cesaro nails the Neutralizer. Cesaro covers but there's no count. Cesaro wakes the referee but Rusev kicks out at 2. Rusev nails a thumb to the eye and Sheamus nails a kick while the referee isn't able to see. Rusev gets the pin and retains.
- After the match, Rusev stands tall as we go to replays. We come back with the referee checking on Cesaro as Rusev raises the United States Title at ringside. He turns around to Roman Reigns running down the ramp with a big spear. Reigns looks down at Rusev and heads back up the ramp as his music hits. Reigns stands tall as Cole sends us backstage to Steve Austin and WWE Champion Dean Ambrose preparing for their interview. RAW goes off the air with Rusev laid out at ringside and Reigns standing tall on the stage.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.