* He said his shoulder is 100%.
* Orton talked about Lesnar's schedule and said that it's not fair to the WWE Universe. He said that Lesnar comes and goes as he pleases and tends to run things when he's there, which Orton doesn't like. Orton said that he'll be there every week now that he's back.
* He said that a win over Lesnar will cement himself as "the guy right now," and said that a win over Lesnar is the one thing he needs to be where he wants to be. He said that they'll tear down the house.
* He said that as far as he knows, their match will headline the event.
* Orton was asked if he could elaborate on his "no enhancement needed" line to Lesnar, and Orton quickly replied, "no" and smiled.
* Orton said that the whole thing about SmackDown being the "B" show is bulls--t now and SmackDown live is where it's at. He said that their roster is more stacked than RAW. He said that he's biased, but he thinks that fans are seeing it that way too.
* Orton said that he's looking forward to facing guys like AJ Styles and Finn Balor. He has nothing but respect for AJ, but thinks that he can hit him with a sick RKO when he's coming off the ropes with his forearm.