- Above is the RAW pre-show for tonight, which kicks off at 7:30 pm ET.
- Alfred Konuwa's latest blog at Forbes looks at WWE reportedly recently putting in a bid to purchase TNA. He noted that a TNA reboot on the WWE Network "could create the type of simulated competition the promotion is currently seeking through the brand split. Like the CWC and NXT, WWE could give TNA a whole new look, separate from all other programming, that builds its own niche following."
- The Inquisitr has a story here looking at Buff Bagwell's lawsuit against WWE. It noted that section 7.5(d) of the suit is likely where he has his best argument, as it deals with royalties from video appearances after WWE purchased WCW 2001:
WCW shall allocate 5 [percent] of the Net Receipts paid to WCW with respect to the direct sale by Plaintiff of all other WCW Video Products other than those set forth in 7.5 (c)(i) and (c)(ii) above, to a talent royalty pool, from which WCW shall pay Plaintiff and all other talent appearing in such WCW Video Products pro-rata among Plaintiff and all other talent so featured.
- Eva Marie's WWE suspension ended yesterday. The SmackDown star was suspended on August 18th for her first violation of the WWE Wellness Policy.
- Speaking of Eva, as noted, Eva Marie turned 32 years old today. Maxim is celebrating by posting photos of their former cover girl, which you can check out here. Below are a couple of photos from her Maxim photoshoot: