Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE RAW Viewing Party. We will be providing live ongoing coverage of tonight's RAW, while you all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
WWE United States Title Match: Rusev vs. Roman Reigns
We get the bell and they go at it to start. Rusev takes Reigns down early on and keeps him grounded.
Back from a break and Rusev is still in control. Reigns powers out of a hold with big right hands but Rusev nails a nice dropkick to the mouth. Rusev stands tall as Lana laughs at ringside.
Rusev keeps control with big suplexes and two more pin attempts. Reigns finally makes a comeback and goes for the Superman punch but Rusev catches him and they both tumble over the top rope. Reigns lands on the back of Rusev's head and both are down as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Rusev covers for a 2 count. Rusev focuses on the back and they end up on the top. Reigns fights off a superplex and knocks Rusev to the mat. Reigns with a clothesline from the top. Reigns ends up catching Rusev in a Samoan Drop for a 2 count. More back and forth. Rusev misses a kick and eats a right hand. More shots from Reigns. Rusev with a spin kick for 2.
Rusev drops a pair of headbutts to the chest for another 2 count. Rusev goes back up top but Reigns knocks him to the floor with a right hand. Reigns follows and sends him into the barrier. Reigns brings it back in but Rusev nails a kick to the head. Reigns kicks out at 2. Rusev charges with the superkick but misses. Reigns misses a Superman punch. More back and forth now. Reigns runs into a superkick for another close pin attempt. Reigns ends up nailing a Superman punch but Rusev kicks out at 2. Lana tries to distract on the apron but it backfires and Reigns sends Rusev to the floor. Reigns nails a Drive By and works Rusev around the ring, sending him into the steps. Reigns knocks Rusev over the barrier into the crowd. Reigns fights Rusev through the crowd for the double count out.
Double Count Out
- After the bell, the two fight back to ringside and Rusev takes control. Reigns goes for a big Superman punch off the steps but Rusev nails a steel chair shot to the gut. Rusev with another chair shot to the back. He slides Reigns and the chair in the ring. Rusev goes in and waits with the chair. Reigns nails a spear and grabs the chair. Reigns takes a seat in the chair with his title as some fans boo. Reigns' music hits as he looks down at Rusev and we go to replays.
Reigns music stops and he walks over to smack Rusev in the back with the chair. Rusev retreats to the floor with Lana as Reigns stands tall with the title again.
- Still to come, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day defend against Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson in another Clash of Champions rematch. We go to Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. They plug the new WWE 2K17 video game and lead us to the new cinematic trailer.
- Back from the break and out comes RAW General Manager Mick Foley. We see how Sheamus vs. Cesaro ended at Clash of Champions and Foley invites both men to the ring. Sheamus is out first, followed by Cesaro.
Sheamus and Cesaro argue about who's tougher and who deserves the title shot. Foley says they are both right and they both will get a title shot - together, against the winner of the next match. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day make their way out.
WWE Tag Team Title Match: Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson vs. The New Day
Sheamus and Cesaro aren't happy as Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson make their way out for this Clash rematch. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and the match is underway. Kofi takes out Gallows on the floor. Kofi and Anderson go back in the ring and Kofi kicks him into the corner. Gallows ends up coming in and turning it around but Kofi fights back. Kofi springboards and gets caught for a chokeslam. Gallows covers for a 2 count. We go to commercial with Gallows in control.
More back and forth after the break. Big E gets a tag and unloads on Anderson. Big E dances a bit and runs the ropes for a splash on Anderson but knocks Gallows to the floor instead. Kofi flies out onto Gallows as well. Big E and Anderson go at it again. Big E runs into the ring post and Anderson dropkicks him for a 2 count. Anderson waits for Big E to get up. Big E dodges and sends him to the apron. Big E spears Anderson through the second rope to the floor. Xavier Woods cheers them on at ringside. They hit the Midnight Hour for a 2 count as Gallows breaks it.
Gallows goes to chokeslam Kofi but he knees him in the face. Anderson and Gallows are both on the floor now. Big E tags in and Kofi runs the ropes but Gallows pulls him out and sends him into the steel steps. Anderson with a top rope neckbreaker on Big E. Gallows comes in and they hit Magic Killer on Big E but Kofi breaks a close 2 count. Gallows tosses Kofi to the floor. Gallows kicks Woods in the neck from the ring. Anderson tags in but Kofi nails a DDT. Gallows gets sent to the floor. Kofi nails Trouble In Paradise on Anderson for the win.
Winners: The New Day
- After the bell, The New Day recovers as Gallows and Anderson make their exit. The New Day celebrates as we go back to the announcers.
- The announcers show us shots from the Clash of Champions main event. We also see the post-show video with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon leaving together. Cole confirms that Rollins has some damage to his ribs and he's not medically cleared to compete tonight.
- Back from the break and Cesaro and Sheamus are arguing backstage. Foley walks in and he's fired up. He says they stole the show last night and proved 7 matches wasn't enough. He can't put them out there for an 8th match because he risks losing one of them for good. But if he puts them together, they could change the face of tag team wrestling. Foley says some times you put two people together and they create magic. He asks them to give it a chance and see if the magic is there. Foley says they are amazing and wants to show the fans what he's seen all along. Foley walks off and Cesaro and Sheamus look at each other.
Bayley vs. Anna Fields
We go to the ring and out comes Bayley. Her opponent Anna Fields waits in the ring. The bell rings and Anna unloads, beating Bayley down. Bayley tries to fight back but Anna keeps control and covers for a 2 count.
Bayley ends up coming back and getting the win with a Bayley-to-Belly suplex.
- After the match, Saxton interviews Bayley in the ring. She gives props to Sasha Banks and RAW Women's Champion Charlotte for proving why they're the top 2 in the business last night. Bayley says her journey is just beginning and the WWE Universe is along for the ride with her.
- Foley is backstage with Stephanie McMahon. He's not so happy about last night's main event finish and then her leaving with Triple H after he asked her how things went. Stephanie defends what happened and lights into Foley about how it's his job to keep control of what happens in the ring. She hired him for his brains and to be a businessman, not for his health expertise. Stephanie goes on and asks Foley what he has to say for himself. Foley admits he was out of line but wants to continue in this role. Stephanie says he needs to prove he's worthy to be General Manager. She brings up Seth Rollins not being cleared but coming to start trouble tonight. Stephanie needs Foley to be a businessman tonight. She walks off.
Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander vs. Lince Dorado and Drew Gulak
Back from the break and out comes Rich Swann dancing to the ring. Cedric Alexander is out next as we get a pre-match video from the two. Drew Gulak is out next as we get a video package for him. His partner Lince Dorado is out next and they also air a video package for him.
The two teams shake hands in the middle of the ring before the match. Dorado starts off with Swann and they go at it. We get a stalemate as the crowd applauds. More back and forth. We go to commercial after Dorado hits a moonsault to the floor on everyone else.
Back from the break and Gulak has Alexander down in the middle of the ring. Cedric gets a hot tag and unloads on Gulak. Cedric with kicks to the head. Cedric comes flying off the top for a 2 count as Dorado breaks the pin.
Swann grabs Dorado but gets dropped. Cedric with the Lumbar Check on Dorado. Gulak with a nasty suplex on Cedric. Swann tags in and superkicks Gulak in the gut. Gulak catches Swann and rolls him up for 2. Swann with a kick to the mouth and a bridge for the win.
Winners: Rich Swann and Cedric Alexander
- After the match, we get replays. Cedric and Swann celebrate in the ring as the music plays.
Cesaro and Sheamus vs. Nick Cutler and Willis Williams
Back from the break and out comes Cesaro. He begins ripping off his suit when Sheamus' music interrupts and out he comes. The tension continues as they head to the ring. Local wrestlers Nick Cutler and Willis Williams wait in the ring.
Cesaro starts off with Nick and shows off with a suplex, pointing to Sheamus. Cesaro goes to tag Sheamus but Sheamus drops off the apron and laughs. Cesaro slams Cutler. Cesaro tags Sheamus in when he's not paying attention. Sheamus tosses Cutler to the apron and beats on him with forearms. Cesaro applauds. Sheamus brings Cutler back in but in comes Willis with offense on Sheamus until Sheamus floors him. Cesaro tags back in and they have words. Cesaro goes at it with Willis while fans chant for the jobbers.
Cutler tags back in for some double teaming. He focuses on Cesaro's shoulder. Cesaro comes back and looks to put Cutler away but has to one-up with Sheamus again. Cesaro finally covers one of the jobbers for the win.
Winners: Cesaro and Sheamus
- After the bell, Sheamus comes in to stand tall by himself and Cesaro rolls his eyes. They both take turns playing to the crowd before meeting in the middle of the ring to argue.
- Still to come, the RAW debut of Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins. Cole leads us to a video package on Perkins.
- Perkins is interviewed backstage and talks about living his dream he's had since 1998. Brian Kendrick interrupts and says Perkins owes him for his whole he career, he owes him the title. Kendrick tells Perkins to go out there and enjoy RAW tonight while he can because the next time they meet in the ring, Perkins will be waking up from the dream.
- WWE Women's Champion Charlotte is backstage walking with Dana Brooke. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes WWE Women's Champion Charlotte with Dana Brooke. JoJo introduces them.
Charlotte says once again she successfully defended the RAW Women's Title last night, proving why she's the queen of the WWE women's division. Charlotte defied the odds and beat two of the greatest talents today. She did. That's the difference between she and her opponents, she doesn't just talk the talk, she walks the walk. Charlotte says she's not the huggable Bayley or the internet darling Sasha Banks, she's the money maker and the face of this division. Sasha interrupts as her music hits and out she comes with a mic.
Sasha tells Charlotte to slow her roll and check herself. Last night may have been Charlotte's but the title is still Sasha's. Sasha says Charlotte pinned Bayley last night and she wants her rematch, and she wants it right now. Charlotte calls her Sasha Wanks. Charlotte says she's going to give Sasha the title match and takes off her robe. She laughs and says it'll be next week in Los Angeles. Fans boo. They have words and Sasha drops Charlotte with a slap. Dana charges but Sasha hits the Backstabber and applies the Banks Statement. Charlotte breaks it but Sasha fights her off and sends her to the floor. Sasha tosses Dana out next as fans cheer her. Sasha's music hits as she stands tall in the ring and the heels look on from ringside clutching their faces. We get replays.
- Still to come, Kevin Owens on The Highlight Reel. We see Seth Rollins backstage walking. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Foley asks Rollins how he's doing backstage. Rollins says nothing will stop him from interrupting The Highlight Reel. Foley says now is not the time because he's not cleared. Rollins saw Stephanie get into Triple H's limo last night and he's not going to sit here and listen to Owens brag about what happened. Rollins hushes Foley and says he sees his lips moving but hears Stephanie's words coming out. Rollins walks off.
TJ Perkins vs. Tony Nese
We go to the ring and out comes WWE RAW Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins. It's announced that Kendrick will get a title shot next week on RAW. His opponent Tony Nese is out next as we get a video package. They meet in the middle of the ring before we get the bell. Nese takes control early on by overpowering Perkins.
Back and forth until we go to a commercial with Nese in control.
Back from the break and Nese is still in control. We see some high-flying moves by Nese during the commercial. Nese with a leg drop and a chop into the corner. Nese with a splash in the corner. Perkins ducks a clothesline and nails a hurricanrana. Perkins with more offense but fans chant for CM Punk. Perkins keeps control for a close 2 count. Perkins with a suplex and a backdrop.
Nese ends up countering a tornado DDT and draping Perkins over the top rope. Nese with a running knee to the head for a close 2 count. Perkins counters and dropkicks Nese into the second rope. Perkins with the Wrecking Ball dropkick. Perkins goes on and gets the knee-bar applied for the win.
Winner: TJ Perkins
- After the match, both men stand in the middle of the ring as Perkins' arm is raised. He celebrates as the music plays.
- Cole leads us to a Hispanic Heritage Month video on former WWE Champion Pedro Morales.
- Back from the break and Chris Jericho is out for another edition of The Highlight Reel. He starts off by addressing a social media video from best friends & actors Ashton Kutcher and Danny Masterson. They will be coming to next week's RAW in LA and Jericho threatens to put them on the list. Jericho moves on and introduces his best friend, WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens.
Owens comes out and gives Jericho props on the setup. Owens brags about retaining over Rollins at Clash of Champions last night. Owens says Rollins may have been the most dangerous man in WWE but last night, he took that man out so that makes him the most dangerous man in WWE. The music hits and out comes Rollins. Security and agents come right behind him and stop him from reaching ringside. Foley is also out. Owens taunts and mocks Rollins from the ring. Rollins reluctantly heads to the back. Jericho goes back to talking trash until the music hits and out comes Enzo Amore and Big Cass to a pop.
The two teams have words, do some comedy and Jericho says they are on the list. Jericho accidentally says he will come out of the ring and sit on Cass' lap. Jericho denies it and we get some laughs. This leads to Cass informing them that Foley made a tag match - Enzo and Cass vs. Jericho and Owens. We go to the commercial as Enzo and Cass head to the ring.
Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho
Back from the break and Jericho goes at it with Enzo. Owens tags in and says he wants the big man. Cass comes in and Owens attacks into the corner. Cass turns it around and tags in Enzo for some double teaming, sending Owens out to the floor. Cass tosses Jericho to the floor as well. Cass launches Enzo out onto both opponents. Enzo comes back into the ring as fans pop. Cass tags in and goes out after Owens, bringing him back in. Owens nails Cass and turns it back around.
Jericho comes back in but Cass hits them both with sidewalk slams. Cass gets dumped out to the floor by Jericho. Cass sells a knee injury now. Owens stops on Cass at ringside and sends him into the ring post as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Enzo finally gets the hot tag. Jericho comes in and they go at it. More back and forth with the heels getting the most offense in. Lots of mocking Enzo from the heels. Owens ends up in going at it with Enzo. Owens drops a big senton for a 2 count. Jericho comes back in with more offense and trash talking on Enzo. Cass waits for the hot tag.
Jericho goes for a Lionsault but lands on Enzo's knees. Fans and Cass try to rally now. Owens and Cass get the tags. Cass with shoulders. He knocks Jericho off the apron and hits a big fall-away slam on Owens. Cass tosses Jericho to the apron and splashes Owens in the corner. Jericho comes off the top but Cass boots him on the way down. Cass slams Owens and drops the Empire Elbow. Cass plays to the crowd for a pop now. Cass with the big sideslam on Jericho. Cass misses a corner splash on Owens. Owens hits the superkick. Owens goes for a corner cannonball but Cass nails a big boot. Cass tags in Enzo for the Rocket Launcher but Jericho interrupts with slaps to Cass. Cass tosses him to the apron and then boots him to the floor. Enzo with a top rope DDT on Owens for a 2 count. Owens floors Enzo with a huge clothesline. Owens with a big powerbomb for the win.
Winners: Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho
- After the bell, Owens gets his title and stands tall with his best friend in the middle of the ring. Owens steps on Enzo. RAW goes off the air with Jericho and Owens celebrating.