Welcome to WrestlingINC's WWE NXT Live Viewing Party. Use the various SHARE buttons on the page to let others know about our coverage.
- Tom Phillips officially welcomes us to the show and we go straight to the ring for our first contest of the evening.
Tye Dillinger vs. Angelo Dawkins
Dawkins looking to stir things up, but Dillinger quickly takes him down, does his trademark cart wheel, and reminds Dawkins he's the perfect ten. Dawkins' head band goes flying. Couple of shots to one another with Dawkins over-selling every shot like a champ. Dillinger stomps a mud hole in Dawkins and hits some big forearms. Dillinger gathers Dawkins in for the "Tye Breaker" and the three count.
Winner via Pinfall: Tye Dillinger
- After the match, Bobby Roode comes out and says Dillinger's victory was....impressive, and Dillinger isn't quite the perfect ten. But with some guidance, he can be. Roode says one of his goals is to win the Dusty Tag Classic and says he needs the "perfect partner." Dillinger accepts and Perfectly Glorious, or Glorious Ten, is born.
Ealy Brothers vs. The Revival
First time getting a look at the Ealy Brothers and they're at least physically impressive with a good entrance. The match never starts as Samoa Joe comes in and wrecks both of them with a barrage of strikes, sentons, and more. They're newbies, but Joe decking two larger guys furthers his "laying waste to the roster" story.
Result: No Contest
- After the attack, Joe says these are just the first two victims and will continue to attack until Regal returns the championship back to him. He throws an Ealy into the stairs as he leaves for good measure.
- We get another look at the physically ridiculous Dan Matha, who debuts next week. Back to the ring for women's division action.
Mandy Rose vs. Ember Moon
Near zero reaction for the former Tough Enough competitor but a nice welcome for Ember Moon. Corey Graves is fantastically hilarious on commentary with Tom Phillips as he shares a childhood tale. Mandy Rose with a huge right hand to stun the Warrior. Doesn't last long as Moon retaliates with a pair of kicks and springboard cross body. Bicycle knee by the "golden goddess" and gets Moon down for a two count. Slowing the pace, she applies and follows up with a short arm clothesline. Ember Moon rolls up Mandy for a two. Ember goes for a leg scissors take down, but Mandy counters with a face plant slam. Moon attacks Mandy in the corner and sets her up for her top-rope Stunner for the victory. Surprising amount of offense for the Tough Enough alum, however.
Winner via Pinfall: Ember Moon
- Backstage with DIY. They say they have a checklist of things to do. They say are entering themselves in the Dusty Rhodes Classic. Number two on the checklist is to beat The Revival, and lastly they will win the NXT Tag Team Titles.
- Another vignette for "Sanity," which will be an upcoming stable debuting in the next few weeks. Back to the squared circle for a tag team contest.
Authors Of Pain vs. Local Wrestlers
Graves' pre-match story stands about as long as each guy in this tag team. Double team moves and man-handling ensues. Akum and Rezar dominate and send one poor fellow all the way down to the mat with nothing soft to land on. They hit their double-team finish for the quick squash.
Winners via Pinfall: Authors of Pain
- After the match, manager Paul Ellering says stage one of AOP began with their arrival, and the next stage includes a "plethora of pain," and that's all we need to know.
- Backstage with Mr. Regal. He says he still hasn't figured out the situation with Samoa Joe and Nakamura. As for the teams included in the Dusty Classic, he has figured that out, but Blake and Murphy interrupt. The former Tag Team Champs bicker with each other and Regal sends them on their way.
Liv Morgan vs. Asuka
Morgan may be gaining a bit of steam, but this one might not take long. The Jersey girl throwing all she has with forearms and a drop kick, but that just fires the women's champ up. She knocks her down with one swift blow and applies an arm submission and Morgan taps almost immediately.
Winner via Submission: Asuka
- After the match, Asuka is asked who her next victim will be. She says "nobody is ready for Asuka." Simple enough.
- First round match for the Dusty Classic next week will include Cedric Alexander and Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. The Revival. Main event time, so let's head back to the ring.
Lince Dorado vs. Hideo Itami
Great reaction for the luchador in his NXT debut coming off a good performance in the CWC and recently debuting on RAW. They tie up and we get some aerial assaults from Dorado and a standoff. Kicks to the thigh of Dorado from Itami temporarily slows him down. More kicks and strikes from the Golden Lynx, but is met with a big knee to the face off a springboard. Itami having a bit of fun teasing a big move just to sweep Dorado out of the way. Big vertical drop kick from Dorado and hits a sliding kick that sends Itami to the outside. Dorado stays in control with a big moonsault to the outside as we head to break.
Back from commercial and Dorado firmly in control working over the arm of Itami in the middle of the ring. Itami back up for some strikes, but quickly brought back down with a heel kick. Itami able to drape Dorado over the ropes sending him back in the ring and Itami lands a leaping clothesline from the top rope. Itami with his trademark kicks but Dorado able to mount some more offense off a reversal. Dorado with some on-point kicks of his own. Itami catches him and teases the GTS but Dorado slips out. Itami with his signature drop kicks to the corner, prepping Dorado for his undoing. As the crowd chants "GTS," Itami obliges and connects for the win.
Winner via Pinfall: Hideo Itami
- After the match, Austin Aries comes out and attacks Itami. Hideo able to reverse an Irish whip, but Aries senses trouble and slips away up the ramp to prevent going to sleep once again. Itami celebrates with the crowd as we head off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.