Source: PWInsider Elite
WWE has recently been surveying fans about possible changes, and additions to the WWE Network. As we've previously noted, one previous survey displayed a multi-tier pricing system that would provide a subscriber with certain access, depending on which pricing tier they have chosen. That same survey also gauged interest level in "independent wrestling content, such as TNA and Ring of Honor."
Below is a list of ideas proposed in the survey:
- Receiving a "crate" of WWE merchandise for subscribing for a year's worth of the WWE Network at once.
- Receiving a free month of the WWE Network by referring it to friends and family who sign up for three months.
- Receiving discounts on the Network price if you pay for a year in advance.
- Having the ability to stream the Network on four devices at once.
- Free shipping of WWEShop orders.
- Having a "family" plan to stream it in different locations.
- The ability to download material onto devices to watch while offline.
- The ability to play WWE-themed games on the Network app.
- Closed captioning of live events in other languages.
- Be part of a test group to give feedback on new games, merchandise and Network programming.
- Be entered into raffles automatically for trips to major WWE events and similar contests.
- Subscriber exclusive meet and greets with WWE talents.
- Exclusive chats with WWE talents where you would be able to ask talents questions.
- Creating and sharing video playlists with friends and family.
- Exclusive Network content including previews and behind the scenes content.
- Exclusive second screen content during WWE programming exclusively for subscribers.
- Getting 3 months of Starz with a 3 month subscription to the WWE Network.
- Voting on the WWE Hall of Fame inductees.
- Specified video suggestions based on talent searches.
- Greater ability to bookmark and play specific matches in events, as opposed to just playing an event from the start.
Like with previous surveys, it's unclear if WWE will actually apply any of these ideas. For now, it just appears that WWE is searching for fan feedback.
Become a PWInsider Elite member by clicking here. Elite members get access to hotline reports from their staff, two weekly audio shows, a weekly newsletter and an ad-free version of PWInsider.com.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.