- WWE United States Champion Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins play "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" with RAW Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods in this new video from the "UpUpDownDown" YouTube channel.
- WWE's WrestleMania has made
the top 10 of Forbes' "Fab 40: The World's Most Valuable Sports Brands" events list for the third straight year. They ranked #5 this year, behind the Super Bowl, the Summer Olympics, the Winter Olympics and FIFA's World Cup. Forbes valued the WrestleMania brand at $180 million, a 5.9% change from one year ago. They also noted that WrestleMania 32 generated $29.4 million in live event, WWE Network
and stadium merchandise revenue combined, 18% more than WrestleMania 31. WWE acknowledged the list and the estimated value on their website.
- The following matches have been announced for the December 26th WWE live event from Madison Square Garden in New York City:
* WWE World Champion AJ Styles vs. John Cena vs. Dean Ambrose
* Bray Wyatt vs. Kane vs. Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton
* Steel Cage Match: The Miz vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler
* SmackDown Tag Team Champions Rhyno & Heath Slater vs. The Usos vs. American Alpha vs. Breezango
* SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch vs. Naomi vs. Carmella vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Natalya vs. Nikki Bella
* Apollo Crews, Jack Swagger and The Hype Bros vs. The Vaudevillains and The Ascension
* Baron Corbin vs. Kalisto
Follow Marc Middleton on Twitter at @this_is_marc. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.