- Ryan Bader capped off a 12-hour stretch of UFC action Saturday with a victory over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira in the main event of UFC Fight Night 100. The card took place in Brazil and saw "Darth" improve to 2-0 vs. Nogueira. He also earned a decision over him six years ago.
* Ryan Bader def. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira via TKO (strikes) at 3:51 of Round 3
* Thomas Almeida def. Albert Morales via TKO (strikes) at 1:37 of Round 2
* Claudia Gadelha def. Cortney Casey via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Krzysztof Jotko def. Thales Leites via unanimous decision (29-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Kamaru Usman def. Warlley Alves via unanimous decision (29-27, 30-26, 29-28)
* Sergio Moraes def. Zak Ottow via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27)
* Cezar Ferreira def. Jack Hermansson via submission (arm-triangle choke) at 2:11 of Round 2
* Gadzhimurad Antigulov def. Marcos Rogerio de Lima via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:07 of Round 1
* Johnny Eduardo def. Manny Gamburyan via TKO (strikes) at :46 of Round 2
* Luis Henrique def. Christian Colombo via submission (guillotine choke) at 2:12 of Round 3
* Pedro Munhoz def. Justin Scoggins via submission (guillotine choke) at 1:55 of Round 2
* Darren Stewart def. Francimar Barroso via TKO (strikes) at 1:34 of Round 1
- At UFC Fight Night 99 earlier in the day, Gegard Mousasi avenged a loss to Uriah Hall with a stoppage win. The card took place from Belfast, Northern Ireland. Hall, a former Ultimate Fighter runner-up, stunned Mousasi in the first meeting with a TKO victory.
Stevie Ray claimed a split decision over former TUF winner Ross Pearson in the co-main event.
* Gegard Mousasi def. Uriah Hall via TKO (strikes) at 4:31 of Round 1
* Stevie Ray def. Ross Pearson via split decision (27-30, 30-27, 30-27)
* Alexander Volkov def. Timothy Johnson via split decision (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)
* Artem Lobov def. Teruo Ishihara via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
* Jack Marshman def. Magnus Cedenblad via TKO (strikes) at 3:32 of Round 2
* Kyoji Horiguchi def. Ali Bagautinov via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Kevin Lee def. Magomed Mustafaev via technical submission (rear-naked choke) 4:31 of Round 2
* Amanda Cooper def. Anna Elmose via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
* Justin Ledet def. Mark Godbeer via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:16 of Round 1
* Zak Cummings def. Alexander Yakovlev via submission (armbar) at 4:02 of Round 2
* Marion Reneau def. Milana Dudieva via TKO (strikes) at 3:03 of Round 2
* Brett Johns def. Kwan Ho Kwak via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Abdul Razaka Alhassan def. Charlie Ward via KO (strike) at :53 of Round 1
- Bellator MMA announced that they have come to terms on a multi-fight deal with Fedor Emelianenko (36-4). Fedor will compete on American Soil for the first since 2011, when he meets Matt Mitrione (11-5) in the main event of "Bellator 172: Fedor vs. Mitrione" on Saturday, February 21 at the SAP Center in San Jose, California. The event will air live and free on SPIKE at 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT. Additional fights will be announced in coming weeks.
"It's great to be back in business with Fedor," Bellator MMA President Scott Coker said. "The man is a legend both inside and outside of the cage and I'm elated to bring him back Stateside for the American MMA fans to witness him fight Matt Mitrione in San Jose. He and I go quite aways back, and I look forward to continuing to build our partnership here in Bellator MMA."
- At Bellator 165, Michael Chandler used a huge suplex and a strong first round to take out former UFC champion Benson Henderson. The bout was the headline act from the SAP Center in San Jose.
The event also featured the MMA debut of Kevin Ferguson Jr., the son of the late Kimbo Slice. Ferguson, who had a pair of planned fights scrapped at the last minute earlier this year, lost via submission.
* Michael Chandler def. Benson Henderson via split decision (48-46, 46-48, 48-47) to remain Bellator lightweight champion
* Michael Page def. Fernando Gonzalez via split decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
* Adam Piccolotti def. Brandon Girtz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Keri Melendez def. Sheila Padilla via KO (strike) at :47 of Round 1
* Linton Vassell def. Francis Carmont via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25)
* Aaron Hamilton def. Kevin Ferguson Jr. via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:00 of Round 2
* Carrington Banks def. Jake Roberts via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
* Diego Herzog def. Nick Pica via KO (strike) at 1:23 of Round 1
* James Terry def. Justin Baesman via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
* Dominic Sumner def. Justin Roswell via TKO (strikes) at 2:09 of Round 1
* Dwight Grant def. Danasabe Mohammed via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
* Sarah D'Alelio def. Jaimelene Nievera via submission (armbar) at 4:46 of Round 2
* Jeremiah Labiano def. Vince Murdock via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Alvin Cacdac def. Steve Ramirez via TKO (strikes) at :31 of Round 1
* J.J. Okanovich def. Luis Vargas via submission (armbar) at 2:59 of Round 2
* Beau Hamilton def. Victor Jones via TKO (strikes) at :28 of Round 3
* Hugo Lujan def. Cesar Gonzalez via split decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.