- The UFC has released both a "Countdown" episode replay and the complete fight card for Saturday's UFC 206 event. The card features Max Holloway and Anthony Pettis colliding over the interim featherweight title. It takes place from inside the Air Canada Centre in Toronto.
Below is the complete fight card, with action beginning on UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET.
Event Date: 2016/12/10
Venue:Air Canada Centre
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
Interim UFC Featherweight Championship
* Anthony Pettis vs. Max Holloway
* Welterweight: Donald Cerrone vs. Matt Brown
* Featherweight: Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi
* Middleweight: Tim Kennedy vs. Kelvin Gastelum
* Welterweight: Jordan Mein vs. Emil Weber Meek
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Light Heavyweight: Misha Cirkunov vs. Nikita Krylov
* Lightweight: Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Drew Dober
* Strawweight: Valerie Letourneau vs. Viviane Pereira
* Bantamweight: Mitch Gagnon vs. Matthew Lopez
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* Lightweight: John Makdessi vs. Lando Vannata
* Lightweight: Rustam Khabilov vs. Jason Saggo
* Flyweight: Zach Makovsky vs. Dustin Ortiz
- Conor McGregor continues to parade around town with two UFC titles. The reigning lightweight champion still believes he is a dual-division titleholder despite the promotion taking his featherweight belt away. McGregor surrendered the 145-pound title without ever defending it after he won the lightweight belt from Eddie Alvarez last month.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.