- In the latest episode of UFC 206 Embedded, the fighters prepare to travel to Canada for Saturday's event. Matt Brown, who meets Donald Cerrone in the co-main event, gets in some training with his kids.
- Weigh-ins for UFC 206 did not go down smoothly Friday, as main event fighter Anthony Pettis missed weight. "Showtime" came in three pounds heavy for his interim featherweight title fight with Max Holloway, who successfully weighed in at 145 pounds. The bout will still go on, with Holloway being the only one eligible to win the title and Pettis forfeiting 20 percent of his purse to "Blessed."
Two other fighters also missed weight in Valerie Letourneau and Rustam Khabilov.
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
* Max Holloway (145 lbs.) vs. Anthony Pettis (148) for interim UFC featherweight championship
* Matt Brown (171) vs. Donald Cerrone (170.5)
* Dooho Choi (145.5) vs. Cub Swanson (146)
* Kelvin Gastelum (185) vs. Tim Kennedy (186)
* Emil Meek (170.5) vs. Jordan Mein (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Misha Cirkunov (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (206)
* Olivier Aubin-Mercier (156) vs. Drew Dober (156)
* Valerie Letourneau (117.5) vs. Viviane Pereira (114)
* Mitch Gagnon (135.5) vs. Matthew Lopez (136)
PRELMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* John Makdessi (155) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
* Rustam Khabilov (158.5) vs. Jason Saggo (155)
* Zach Makovsky (125) vs. Dustin Ortiz (125)
- And as a reminder, there is UFC Fight Night 102 tonight on UFC Fight Pass. The event features Derrick Lewis vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov from Albany. Action begins on the all-digital service at 5:45 p.m. ET. The main card begins at 9 p.m. ET.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.