- A fourth installment in the UFC 206 "Embedded" series was released on Friday, spotlighting the fighters just hours before they hit the scale for weigh-ins.
- UFC Fight Night 102 provided Derrick Lewis with a chance to shine in the spotlight, and the heavyweight did just that, downing Shamil Abdurakhimov in the main event Friday night. Lewis earned his fifth consecutive win with a fourth round stoppage.
Francis Ngannou scored a first round submission over Anthony Hamilton, while Corey Anderson and Gian Villante each had second round TKO wins.
Complete results are below:
* Derrick Lewis def. Shamil Abdurakhimov via TKO (strikes) at 3:42 of Round 4
* Francis Ngannou def. Anthony Hamilton via submission (kimura) at 1:57 of Round 1
* Corey Anderson def. Sean O'Connell via TKO (strikes) at 2:36 of Round 2
* Gian Villante def. Saparbek Safarov via TKO (strikes) at 2:54 of Round 2
* Justine Kish def. Ashley Yoder via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Randy Brown def. Brian Camozzi via TKO (strikes) at 1:25 of Round 2
* Gerald Meerschaert def. Joe Gigliotti via submission (anaconda choke) at 4:12 of Round 1
* Andrew Sanchez def. Trevor Smith via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
* Shane Burgos def. Tiago Trator via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-27)
* Marc Diakiese def. Frankie Perez via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Ryan Janes def. Keith Berish via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
* Juliana Lima def. JJ Aldrich via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.