It was an interesting day for the UFC, as the co-main event for Saturday's UFC 209 pay-per-view was pulled after Khabib Nurmagomedov failed to weigh-in. The top lightweight contender was scheduled to face Tony Ferguson for the interim title, but "The Eagle" was sent to the hospital early Friday morning hours before weigh-ins with issues.
The ceremonial weigh-ins for the event stream live at 7 p.m. The main event between Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson for the welterweight title is official, as both champion and challenger made weight.
MAIN CARD (PPV/10 p.m. ET)
Tyron Woodley (170 lbs.) vs. Stephen Thompson (169) for Woodley's UFC welterweight championship
* Rashad Evans (185) vs. Daniel Kelly (186)
* David Teymur (156) vs. Lando Vannata (156)
* Mark Hunt (265) vs. Alistair Overeem (256)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX Sports 1/8 p.m. ET)
* Luis Henrique (248.5) vs. Marcin Tybura (251.5)
* Mirsad Bektic (145) vs. Darren Elkins (145.5)
* Iuri Alcantara (135.5) vs. Luke Sanders (135)
* Mark Godbeer (241.5) vs. Daniel Spitz (240)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/6:30 p.m. ET)
* Paul Craig (204) vs. Tyson Pedro (205)
* Cynthia Calvillo (115.5) vs. Amanda Cooper (116)
* Albert Morales (135.5) vs. Andre Soukhamthath (136)
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.