Matt Morgan and Glenn Rubenstein are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- Matt talks about Nia Jax being "green" in the ring and how he went through that early in his career
- Roman Reigns faces The Miz
- Matt thinks the "heat" on Enzo was overblown, considering his consistent TV/main event time
- Who would have been a better 205 Live debut over Kalisto?
- Matt speaks about matches getting cut down when time is short and what typically gets removed within the match
- The Shield tease a reunion
- Matt talks about wrestlers needing to go to Vince McMahon and make him care about them and their gimmick
- Hell in a Cell picks
Today's podcast is brought to you by Dollar Shave Club, which gives you a great shave at a great price, conveniently delivered right to your door. Get high quality blades and amazing Shave Butter delivered right to your door for an incredible, smooth shave. For a limited time, new members get their first month of the Executive Razor, a full cassette of 4 cartridges and a tube of their Dr. Carver's Shave Butter for ONLY $5 with FREE shipping. That's a $15 value for only $5 bucks! After your first month: Replacement cartridges ship automatically at their regular price. There are no hidden fees and no commitments, and you can cancel anytime you like. You can only get this offer exclusively at DollarShaveClub.com/INC.
You can check out the full episode in the video above or the audio player below. For a direct download, click here. If you want to subscribe to our audio channel, you can do so through iTunes as well as our RSS feed, which you can use this to subscribe through any podcast app. If you like the show, please subscribe and rate on iTunes! Also, please give us a thumbs up and subscribe on the Wrestling Inc. Youtube channel.