Matt Morgan (@BPmattmorgan), Raj Giri (@RajGiri_303), and Glenn Rubenstein (@GlennRubenstein) are back for the latest edition of the Wrestling Inc. podcast. Topics include:
- WWE RAW Review
- What's next for Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar.
- Batista's talks with WWE.
- Alexa Bliss' amazing "Moment of Bliss" promo and why people shouldn't be offended by it.
- The guys talk how Matt Hardy's "Broken" gimmick is doing in WWE.
- Wrestlers firing back at hecklers on social media.
- Big movie weekend for Batista, John Cena, and The Rock.
- Is WWE's writing process working?
You can watch the full episode in the video above, or listen to it in the audio player below.
The Wrestling Inc. Podcast airs every Monday immediately following RAW, Wednesdays at noon ET and post-WWE PPV Sundays immediately after the event with Matt Morgan, Glenn Rubenstein and Raj Giri. Replays are streamed on our Facebook page Facebook.com/WrestlingINC the following day at noon ET except for the Wednesday podcast, which is available the same day at 3pm ET.
Today's episode is brought to you by Keeps. Stop hair loss today the easy way with Keeps, offering customized treatment plans with only FDA approved hair loss products for about $1 a day, from the comfort of your couch. To receive your first month of treatment for free, go to Keeps.com/INC. Keeps. Hair today. Hair tomorrow.