Welcome to Wrestling Inc's live coverage of WWE 205 Live, exclusively on the WWE Network! Join us immediately following SmackDown at 10pm ET. Be sure to leave your feedback in the comments section, share our coverage of tonight's episode through social media, and REFRESH for the most up to date coverage.
Lince Dorado vs. The Brian Kendrick
Drew Gulak at commentary as Kendrick instantly attacks Dorado with knees and punches. Kendrick ends up out on the floor, Dorado with a dive off the apron, taking out his opponent. Gulak talks talks about his problems with Lucha House Party. Kendrick with a side suplex, cover, two. Kendrick with forearms across Dorado's face and continues to stomp away at a grounded Dorado.
Another suplex, cover, two. Dorado and Metalik are relentless with those noise makers. Gulak is getting really annoyed with them and keeps calling Metalik/Kalisto by the wrong name. Dorado with a hip attack, trying to get back into this match. Dorado heads to the top, hits a cross body, pin, two, dropkick, and Kendrick heads to the floor. Dorado with a suicide dive, taking out Kendrick. Kendrick throws Dorado into Metalik and both get back in the ring. Dorado with a handspring cutter for the victory.
Winner: Lince Dorado via Pinfall
- Post-match, Gulak kicks Kalisto and attacks Dorado in the ring. He finally gets chased off by Metalik and Kalisto.
- Last Tuesday, we look back at the WWE Cruiserweight Championship match between Cedric Alexander and Buddy Murphy. Alexander would retain the title.
- Backstage, Mustafa Ali said last week's match made him hungry to get back in the ring and show he can hang with the best of the best. He says Murphy might be strong, but does he have enough heart?
TJP vs. Brian Keith
Keith goes for a handshake and gets hit in the midsection. TJP leaves the ring and gets a mic. He says sorry to do this in front of his friends and family, but he's not making a name off TJP and proceeds to hit a float over senton on his opponent. TJP then locks in a leg submission and continues to talk about how Drake Maverick doesn't seem to appreciate his talent, but maybe Paige, Kurt Angle, or William Regal might appreciate his talent more. He continues that his might be available very soon and then forces his opponent to tap out.
Winner: TJP via Submission
- Vignette for Lio Rush saying he's planning the perfect attack and that he's the best cruiserweight in the world. "It's only a matter of time before 205 Live feels the rush."
- Next week: Lucha House Party vs. Jack Gallagher, Brian Kendrick, and Drew Gulak.
- Backstage, Dash Fuentes asks Buddy Murphy (who's with Tony Nese) if last week will hinder tonight's match against Ali. Nese says you'd have to be an idiot to think that's going to bother Murphy. Murphy then says he's the juggernaut and you can't stop the unstoppable.
Buddy Murphy vs. Mustafa Ali
Commentary noting this is the rubber match between Ali and Murphy. Using his power, Murphy tosses Ali around the ring. Ali with a chops to the chest, but Murphy is just shrugging them off. Murphy tries for a suplex, Ali lands on his feet, pop-up dropkick sends Murphy to the floor. Ali looks to fly and hits a corkscrew crossbody on his opponent. Back in the ring, both end up on the top rope, Murphy gets Ali on his shoulders and ends up dropping Ali right on the top rope, cover, two.
Ali gets thrown over the top rope and Murphy continues to focus on Ali's midsection. Ali throws Murphy face first into the turnbuckle and hits a reverse hurricanrana. Murphy gets hung up between the ropes, Ali heads up top and lands a big splash, cover, two-count. Back and forth strikes in the middle of the ring. Murphy with a combo, but a spinning heel kick by Ali halts that.
Ali looks for the rolling cutter, Murphy pops him up in the air and knees Ali in the face, cover, two. Both end up on the apron, Murphy tries for a charging knee, misses, hits the ring post, Ali with an x-factor on the apron, goes for another pin, two. Ali can't believe it as he continues to sell his midsection. Ali tossed into the turnbuckle, heads up, gets his head tucked into the corner, kick, gets dropped, pin, two. Crowd with an "This is awesome!" chant. On the floor, Ali gets popped up and lands on the second turnbuckle, he lands a sick tornado DDT, sends Murphy into the ring, looks for the 054 and Hideo Itami just shows up out of nowhere and smacks Ali off the top rope. Itami then hits a running dropkick on Murphy in the corner. "Respect me!" Itami yells after landing his finisher on Ali.
Match ends in a no contest.